• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports.

The first thing, it was to ask where there are all the things of my house, EVERYTHING to missing person, the addon articles, rare articles, and dwells …
Wtf? Gm you clear me house or what?? Only I can enter on my house, so nobody me to stolen.

I have pics of me old house, if u can guive all me items back!

no, stfu.

i dont need learn english for talk whit u, why u dont learn spanish for talk to me?=D

I know Spanish you dumb ass, and no you don't need to learn English to talk to me, you need to learn English to give a understandable feedback to Talaturen.

You need to fix the tile bug, make tiles only hold a set amount of objects because I have gotten blocked from people using cherries/gold/worms to bug the tiled ground. Players cant even leave the dp somedays....fix this...

Better write bugs in my thread, because he is always looking on my thread. I mean Talaturen. And don't spam his PM it's why he dont fix those bugs. DON'T REPORT ANY BUGS MORE, HE'S WORKING ON IT ALREDY, HE TOLD ME. IF YOU REPORT HIM MORE BUGS, HE WILL WASTE TIME ON YOUR BUG FIXES (SHIT BUGS). LET HIM FIX THOSE BUGS WHICH I REPORTED ON MY THREAD FIRST, SO WE CAN PLAY NORMALY WITH MORE PLAYERS! PEACE.

OVER AND OUT

Bug softcores

there a problem in softcores not can create character and guild there is a bug :/

Bug softcores

:mad::mad:

there a problem in softcores not can create character and guild there is a bug :/

Ye same here,was about to start playing here again but now i gotta wait for Talaturen to fix this create-char bug! :'(

Signed,
Tobbs aka Old Stor Stark

:mad::mad:

Ye same here,was about to start playing here again but now i gotta wait for Talaturen to fix this create-char bug! :'(

Signed,
Tobbs aka Old Stor Stark

It should be fixed now, thanks for reporting.

Taulaturen @

It should be fixed now, thanks for reporting.

And me problem?? why dont repair it?! ¬¬
U ban all times Addon Collector, but him put all rubis in me house, and now i lose all me items?! -.-

I am unable to create an account. I always get 'Sorry! Your account number has to contain atleast 6 characters.' regardless of what my account number/password is.

For example I have tried 'some11' and 'someac11', neither worked.

Ideas?

I am unable to create an account. I always get 'Sorry! Your account number has to contain atleast 6 characters.' regardless of what my account number/password is.

For example I have tried 'some11' and 'someac11', neither worked.

Ideas?

'Sorry! Your account number has to contain atleast 6 characters.'

NUMBER= 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0

Ah, it should probably say contain at least 6 'numbers' then, the definition of a character is that it is 'a-z A-Z'. I don't think my assumption was too unreasonable, many OTs allow for characters in the number.

Thanks for the help with this =) It had me stumped!

Rashid doesn't buy mastermind shield, golden legs and magic plate armor.
Grizzly Adams doesn't buy lizard trophy's.
NPC Zalamon of the Wrath of the Emperor quest doesn't excist.
NPC Zurak doesn't take you to the isle of strife when u ask him to.

Please fix this =)

Rashid doesn't buy mastermind shield, golden legs and magic plate armor.
Grizzly Adams doesn't buy lizard trophy's.
NPC Zalamon of the Wrath of the Emperor quest doesn't excist.
NPC Zurak doesn't take you to the isle of strife when u ask him to.

Please fix this =)

1: rashid isn't supposed to buy those items, you need to make inquisition quest, and then talk to henricus to sell those items.
2: Grizzly Adams never worked before.
3: Wrath of emperor quest doesn't exist, we all know, that isn't a bug.
4: Zurak doesn't take you because it doesn't exist(iirc)

1: rashid isn't supposed to buy those items, you need to make inquisition quest, and then talk to henricus to sell those items.
2: Grizzly Adams never worked before.
3: Wrath of emperor quest doesn't exist, we all know, that isn't a bug.
4: Zurak doesn't take you because it doesn't exist(iirc)

Hmm ok, Bogart thanks for replying, but at number 2 I didn't mean the killing tasks of Grizzly Adams or anything else, but his buy list. He does buy dragon lord trophy's, demon lord trophy's etc, but he doesn't buy lizard trophy's. Maybe Talaturen has forgotten to add that item to the buy list? Just like most magic shop npc's don't sell magic wall runes :p. That doesn't matter very much, but still, it is just missing, right?

Last edited:
Back