• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports.

before on client 8.21 i remember u was able to buy magic walls from all magic shops

i´m bugged in icechaw i´m lvl 345 and i don´t have vocation

hello i´m lvl 345 and don´t have vocation, if i attac the server turn off and all of people quiqc please i was royal paladin help me thanks

i´m lvl 345 and i don´t have vocation it is a bug please help me with it if i attack 1 monster i kick all server and server don´t run my name is Cebollin.

hight problem

hello i´m Cebollin lvl 345 i i don´t have vocation please help me thanks

its not a bug but if you update softcores to 8.70 you should put BLESS =/

I'm stuck on a ladder on the right side of a tower that has dark magician and dark in the city of apredice yalahar hope some or adm gm plx help me fast.
Character:Mendelorian - sorcerer - 184

Bidding on house...

I bid on a house I want, but I set like 1kk for the house, then when I bid, it says you bid 1 gp on this house lalal, if someone alrdy bidded 1, and i wanna bid 1kk after i bid 1kk it say, you bid 2gp -.-

how can i bid more than just 1 gp, not possible or what<.<
i have plenty of money in my char

Bidding on house...

I bid on a house I want, but I set like 1kk for the house, then when I bid, it says you bid 1 gp on this house lalal, if someone alrdy bidded 1, and i wanna bid 1kk after i bid 1kk it say, you bid 2gp -.-

how can i bid more than just 1 gp, not possible or what<.<
i have plenty of money in my char

when you bid 1kk, you bid 1kk, it doesn't matter how much does it say you bid.

ye exactly it just trys to save you some money you will be the highest bidder untill someone bids more then 1kk

But I don't wanna save some money, but if I bid 1kk it's stupid that it doesn't show 1kk....

I saw somee other house that was bidded by 800k :s

Alawar's Vault Room

The Alawar's Vault Room Quest in Senja is bugged. The Magic Walls behind the cellar doors do not dissapear when you pull the lever. And i'm pretty sure you might want to check the teleport location as well.

The Shattered Isles Quest is in-completable...the "Access to Meriana" Faction of it does not work, Eleonore, does not respond to the key word "RING" to complete it.

The Shattered Isles Quest is in-completable...the "Access to Meriana" Faction of it does not work, Eleonore, does not respond to the key word "RING" to complete it.

maybe because Meriana is already accessible ?!! :\

I'm stuck on a ladder on the right side of a tower that has dark magician and dark in the city of apredice yalahar hope some or adm gm plx help me fast.
Character:Mendelorian - sorcerer - 184

Me too, help us please. I can't leave there ;/
My nick is Quereiro Imposivil, MS 77.

Back