• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports.

Npc morgan

Npc Morgan is not created.
so first Knight Addon is bugged.

Oriental Outfit isnt working

I have all the items for oriental oufit and when i ask outfit to Habdel and Rakan they dont answer to me:p
SORRY, ignore that, I know how to do it now:p

Last edited:
-Need hole ! [Necromancer Tomb in goroma (BoneBeast Island)]

-Food Time ! I think its too short.

The New Frontier Quest is totally not working please fix that.

ye its not scripted but theres a part that work, ur able to kill pythus the rotten (dunno if its written like this) and u can get ur firewalker boots:p

the teleport to Vengoth castle are not working.
Wyrms do not drop the loot the should.
Mines are totally fucked up.

Check those bugs please.

I did only one part of Dreamers Challenge (part with shield) and I have on website 100% completed on whole quest.

demons on goroma are not spawning at all. you have to wait 15 minutes to kill full spawn again. and also they dont drop demon dusts inside.

have bug in respawns of necromancers in yalahar, the frist tower no have hero, only necros, tower of \/ > have 1 necro only no infernalist

exhaust of exura sio is longer, this is = exura gran, exura, exura vita etc :/

Npc not answering

Partos in thais jail.
I need to talk to him to follow Djinn quest but he is far from corridor and dont answer
Can push him near his cell's door and block him there? :peace:

- ALL of the Vampire Lords spawns are messed-up one way or another.
- Mutant Rats drop Skulls of Ratha, not regular skulls.
- Plaguesmiths drop Minotaur Leathers, Green Dragon Leathers, and Spider Silk. Since when?!

00:43 Loot of a plaguesmith: 14 gold coins, knight legs, 27 gold coins, a morning star, a dirty cape, a moldy cheese, a two handed sword, spider silk, a soul orb, a steel shield, 47 gold coins

Please, insert protection zone on Eremo Island. Everyday there is a team of pekers there. And listen to me, there is no way to new characters sell their itens to get money before djinn quest. Maybe you could put a NPC than buy itens only from players lvl 60 less. Think about it, is important to ouer serve keep new players.

Quests

@Quest~

Maris at Mistrock don't give the start of Beregar Quest.
Maris at Fenrock say things that is supposed to tell at Mistrock, but yet don't give the beginning of mission.

Thanks;

I am go Yalahar out DP to my house but then I have Crash and can´t logged in more

House

I have a guild house in venore. After server restart i lost few of my wall decorations. I still have two of them on wall but others were deleted.
Fix it, please.

hacker

good day
The character of my friend ... Felipal was hacked the hacker entered my house and I locked it it.
Another character called Knight Wulfgar ... use some bug in the game because he took the hacker from my house ... they stole all my loot

BUG ON ZAO need to remove pz lock from doors sqm because ppl are using this for block pass, u cant push noobs in doors

beztytuutco.png

1. Just check this topic one time per whole week
2. Delete "MoonHawk" forum section.
3. Delete old sticked threads on whole TwifySoft forum.

Back