• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug Reports

Bug with Rottin Wood lucky charms task. I'm trying to skin the rabbits, when less than 10 seconds have passed since I've killed I can use the knife but when more than 10 seconds have passed I can't. It just happened to me today, the other days it worked. Please investigate it.

imposible open and take backpack , "bug abuse " the player click in crystal and can summon deepling guard all time,house every players can enter?

excuse me if i am wrong

imposible open and take backpack , "bug abuse " the player click in crystal and can summon deepling guard all time,house every players can enter?

excuse me if i am wrong

The "exp bug" it's not a bug this is like it is in real tibia, you've got a chance to spawn a Deepling Guard.
Maybe that backpack is bugged.
And about the house this is not a bug, it can be done by writing * (wich means all) on guest list.

The Fury Dungeon is Bugged

I come here to talk
who do not have any teleport to go fury dungeon ...
ps: I've looked in all the places that has the teleport

HELP

doesnt know if it was reported but Ice witch loot is messed up. The drop rate of Earmuffs and Hailstorm rod is signed as Very rare and Glacier Shoes as signed as Rare somehow Glaciar Shoes is extremly hard to loot.

Warlock's doesn't drop Lighting Legs.

Last edited:
Hello, I come here to inform you that this buggy system war!
frags of war Systam not counting station ...
Thank you.

Last edited:
I would like to report bug in Ab'dendriel , when you try to throw something in dustbin it says "There is not enough room" as you can see :

2vb4ysh.jpg

Warmode its bugget dont counting score ..... and this shield on Character its bugged

after some time the corpse of Black Knight turns to corpse of Crypt Defiler.

Why i played on 8.60 ots and never loose bp with bless and here loose 2x times? When i was fighting yesterday with all blessing i dont loose anything just twist then why when i go exp after gather i loose Bp yala mask and soft boots? ... Bless is not 100% everytime after gather i just look if i have all bless i go exp I had because after war i dont die by monster ...

View attachment 21808View attachment 21809 < its a screen after that i bought now all bless then dont tell me i dont say to npc "yes"

its not possible with only twist of fate died and loose anything by people and now bum loose everything on monsters this is not my false becuase i everytime search if i have all bless when i go exp... And Dont ignore me gm because its not my false -.- / 1. fought on war 2. died and buy twist of fate then go exp 3. died by monsters lose all ... 4. If i want buy twist of fate i need 1 normal bless 5. i never buy only one bless but all then how it is possible to buy twist without all blessing? 6. on screen u see i havent all bless i have twist of fate

This is 100% bug because i never forgot to buy bless Never...

Why i played on 8.60 ots and never loose bp with bless and here loose 2x times? When i was fighting yesterday with all blessing i dont loose anything just twist then why when i go exp after gather i loose Bp yala mask and soft boots? ... Bless is not 100% everytime after gather i just look if i have all bless i go exp I had because after war i dont die by monster ...

View attachment 21808View attachment 21809 < its a screen after that i bought now all bless then dont tell me i dont say to npc "yes"

its not possible with only twist of fate died and loose anything by people and now bum loose everything on monsters this is not my false becuase i everytime search if i have all bless when i go exp... And Dont ignore me gm because its not my false -.- / 1. fought on war 2. died and buy twist of fate then go exp 3. died by monsters lose all ... 4. If i want buy twist of fate i need 1 normal bless 5. i never buy only one bless but all then how it is possible to buy twist without all blessing? 6. on screen u see i havent all bless i have twist of fate

This is 100% bug because i never forgot to buy bless Never...

It is possible to buy twist of fate without buying the normal blessings.

Your bot probably made a spell so it replaced Yes with Strong Haste or something. Learn to read everything the npc says.

21:03 You see a dracoyle statue.
It weighs 15.00 oz.
This rare treasure can be charged with an enchanted emerald.

21:03 You see a small enchanted emerald.
It weighs 0.10 oz.

when i use You Cannot use this object..

- - - Updated - - -

MAP BUG EDRON

Back