• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Building PC: Give me some parts?

1. budget
2. what you gonna do on it? eg playing, creating music etc
3. do you wish to be oc able?
4. why this case? do you want small but good pc or you dont mind it big?
5. hardware prefferences? intel/nvidia/amd/ati?

edit since you want quite nice case, i suppose you can spend aroun 800$ so here is example conf:

ryva.jpg

Last edited:
so it's around 700 gbp...

cpu:i5-4670K
mainboard:Gigabyte GA-Z87MX-D3H
Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 760 4GB Video Card
Case: Corsair 350D MicroATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: Antec EarthWatts Platinum 650W 80+ Platinum Certified ATX Power Supply

K version of cpu is optimized for overclocking, cheaper non K version is imo waste of money, it;s better to be able to oc it leater.
You could get for the same price of msi 4gb gtx 2gb gtx770 altough if you have more than one screen i would then go with 4gb ddr5 on gpu.
Power supply is very good and for that price you wont get anything better, only worse.

Price overall: 1565.81NZD

Please give us more infos on what you gonna use this pc for.

so it's around 700 gbp...
cpu:i5-4670K
mainboard:Gigabyte GA-Z87MX-D3H
Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 760 4GB Video Card
Case: Corsair 350D MicroATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: Antec EarthWatts Platinum 650W 80+ Platinum Certified ATX Power Supply

K version of cpu is optimized for overclocking, cheaper non K version is imo waste of money, it;s better to be able to oc it leater.
You could get for the same price of msi 4gb gtx 2gb gtx770 altough if you have more than one screen i would then go with 4gb ddr5 on gpu.
Power supply is very good and for that price you wont get anything better, only worse.

Price overall: 1565.81NZD

Please give us more infos on what you gonna use this pc for.

I would use an old case, and take that money and put on more ram. I got 16gb atm and workes great, was just a mess with running alot of things on my old computer (8gb), I usually have like 10 tabs open on chrome, webocton(where I script php) notepad++, 1-3 tibia clients, rme and some others things.

But ye, more ram, maybe take down the GPU? to a 570~?

its the same case he posted :p i just took it as he still dont have this case so i put it in wallet :)

Back