• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Bumping rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a rule saying that you can only bump your thread only once each 24h, what else should we add?

Well more action against it than, i'm already reporting all I see but they'll continue.

There would be a possibility to script it in the forum but that will cost some work.

Report it , then leave it. Nothing gets done, then nothing gets done. We can't keep complaining about all the little things.

Also, all the threads against rules n moderators are getting annoying.

I like the idea of a Bump button, next to Edit.
Once every 24h it can be clicked and will not raise post count.

I like the idea of a Bump button, next to Edit.
Once every 24h it can be clicked and will not raise post count.

lol.......

Find a forum addon that prevents the same person from posting twice in a row in 24h

yeah who cares quit trying to be a hero close this fail thread

Report it , then leave it. Nothing gets done, then nothing gets done. We can't keep complaining about all the little things.

Also, all the threads against rules n moderators are getting annoying.

Little things.. become to big things..:thumbup:

I think we should introduce a death penalty for any rule violation. Wouldn't that be freaking awesome? :D
Then I could say "dead man posting" all day long ;;D

lol.......

Find a forum addon that prevents the same person from posting twice in a row in 24h

Bad, how would people reply?
I would agree if it was something like
If (NOMOREPOSTS)
then (PERSONCANPOST == FALSE)
else
PERSONCANPOST == TRUE

And I see no reason for people to get mad at moderators.
This is their forum, they have their own rules, if they don't wanna do, that's their problem, if you don't like it
JUST MAKE YOUR OWN FORUM AND RULES.
Pfft, I hate whiny ppl.

There should be no bumping....

even though i do it

If people in your thread lose interest its your own fault, bump it up will do nothing
so Just add something like new pictures... like in the mapping section.

There should be no bumping....

even though i do it

If people in your thread lose interest its your own fault, bump it up will do nothing
so Just add something like new pictures... like in the mapping section.

fail. bump.

Well to me it doesn't matter that much but i agree,it's annoying with all the bumps,my idea is that making something like if you bump you can't post anything anymore in like 24h or...if you bump you can't post anything anymore on that thread you bumped on in 24h and if you bump more than like 3 threads you can only watch around on threads but not post in 24h,that would make it better for those who really think the bumping is annoying...just telling my thoughts =). [Edit] And yeah...why does peoples complain and brag about mods?There should be like a rule "You are not allowed to brag or complain about the mods" :p

How about this? Nobody can post twice in a thread within 24 hours. If you have the last post in a thread the buttons for new post would be inactive. This only apply when you have the last post in a thread, you can always answer someones post.

It will deal with this problem and people have to edit posts instead of double posting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back