• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying an ot map (Preferably with spawns/npcs/actions)

Waz

Banned User
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy an OT map for an account on real tibia (I'm quitting since I got hacked on my alt), it isn't the greatest account but it's ready to be started on with premium on it, also has quite a few half decent items. I have a few accounts to offer, actually.

I won't talk about them here, but what I'll give is it's a low level with about 400k and 80+ days premium.

I don't care if the map isn't complete, just close. And it has to be for 8.0+

Post here, MSN is in profile.

Please don't flame me, I need this for personal reasons.

I got the one OT, Ehm Its Umby evolution 8.0 with real tibia map from Flavus.
Its an great ot since i added many feathures and like 2 weeks ago i sended it to a swedish guy and he hosted it so they were 100 players on the second day online :p
The problem is i dont got msn, So you need to write me : [email protected]
or download ventrilo client 2.1.4

Information to connect:
ip: teamhost.pl
port: 3810
Pas: lol

I got a full custom map if u like it has spawns and npc adding more to it everyday if u want it just tell me it is a 8.0 map has custom made npcs,monsters,and spells

I got the one OT, Ehm Its Umby evolution 8.0 with real tibia map from Flavus.
Its an great ot since i added many feathures and like 2 weeks ago i sended it to a swedish guy and he hosted it so they were 100 players on the second day online :p
The problem is i dont got msn, So you need to write me : [email protected]
or download ventrilo client 2.1.4

Information to connect:
ip: teamhost.pl
port: 3810
Pas: lol

Sasir your fat ass!
Thats my map.........
And NO u didnt sended it to me,
i sold the server and he send the server to everyone, But its still my map .. /Asera / Twilight / Axilla. MY SERVERS!

Back