• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

cake's mapping thread.

Wow, i love your mapping its just what i really wanted to see at otland Lol, its simple and calm, not over-spammed :) sweet..

im busy atm so cant write much, but MY suggestion, at the hellfire fighter spot, you can try to add like, not more details, but some "interesting" stuff, like example a box of fire..etc such stuff, so it will inspire people to look at it when hunting.. etc :) I hope you understand me, and good luck with your mapping :D

The newer pics is good actually, except what is flowers doing down there?

Also, i recommend you to put more small stones, everywhere. Small stones fits in anywhere in my opinion, grass, caves etc.

The flowers (not dead ones) was a bug ingame. Same with the green potions ^^. But I couldn't be bothered to post a screenshot from RME. Thanks for the feedback aswell :)

Wow, i love your mapping its just what i really wanted to see at otland Lol, its simple and calm, not over-spammed :) sweet..

im busy atm so cant write much, but MY suggestion, at the hellfire fighter spot, you can try to add like, not more details, but some "interesting" stuff, like example a box of fire..etc such stuff, so it will inspire people to look at it when hunting.. etc :) I hope you understand me, and good luck with your mapping :D

Yes I do, thank's for the nice words & feedback :)

Some pieces are over-Spamed with monsters =S

The last 3 ones? If so, it's supposed to be :) It's a part of a quite hard raid. Also, admin told me to make it hard :)

Thanks all & I'm not a 'dude' =]

Screenshot taken from RME: I made it in 30 mins? & I feel like something is missing.
The 3 white mages are creatures, sorry I forgot to take showing off.

3329s2t.png

Back