• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@calar do you want WM or you are trying to make us disban it?

udarac

Into Them
Reaction score
You are pinging veziv while we bot wz then rushing with 3 eks without warmode and luring monsters.

Would you like us to take every ek pally out of wm and fight like this? Or would you like to disban this warmode if you will continue pinging? Not to mention Low and the rest of the players being pinged.

This is not flame or anything....it's obvious what you are trying to do here.

It's YOUR choice, and do not say you don't know anything about it because you rushed as soon as he got pinged.

If you want to keep this warmode stop pinging, I won't reply to anything you say I said all that's needed to be said. I have never seen more pathetic strategies and people/players until I met this shadowcores/lunarforce community. Fucking sick, cant finish 1 warmode because both teams cant handle losing battles.

02:18 Ave-fighter [268]: zaraz znwou
02:18 Ave-fighter [268]: neta nie bd mial
02:18 Ave-fighter [268]: frajeri

Translate soon u will dont got internet again or smth like that :) 1 more ping and u can exp :)

Huhauahauuhaa So disband WM... smells DOMINANDO? Murarz is pinging you with his CASIO calculator and he will do it all the fucking time... :D So go cry that you can't exp because of... I don't exactly know why, ahh because they luring you and go disband warmode... Huhauaa but please find the other excuse... :)

I won't even talk about this cuz its pointless, me on "Ave-figher" and murarz on "Qqggqq" came to lure u on warzone. We made a massive lure on the west side, we waited like 5 minutes and someone msged Murarz that veziv has either kick or he is being sick cuz hes drunken. So also ananass came on "Calar da kollos" to help us with luring monsters on you. Look we don't make random threads about pinging there was like 3-4 situations that looked like ping, but we just said nah maybe net kick or smth. Just so you know 3 situations:

Kayto at Edron when we moved in he had net kick. (We could think that you've pinged him cuz u couldn't kill him
Murarz at rotworms he had kick like 3x (we could also think that you've pinged him)
Stake you saw him he had net kick and you rushed him.

Stop talking random shit

Huhauahauuhaa So disband WM... smells DOMINANDO? Murarz is pinging you with his CASIO calculator and he will do it all the fucking time... :D So go cry that you can't exp because of... I don't exactly know why, ahh because they luring you and go disband warmode... Huhauaa but please find the other excuse... :)
no we will just disband and go dominado lmao. All of us will be full active and exping.

Noo you won't... don't forget about Murarz's calculator... and we will se if you will be full active. You talking that we ping you but u think that we let u exp if we are able to ping you? Men... get a brain...
If Murarz will use his calculator the one thing you will can do - ROUTER RESTARTERANDO !!!

ok, wait for me also i'll turn on my ping machine kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

lol salar u think ur boss i think ur pussy and u live in treehouse h@H@H@ l00000000l

Even though, Calar and Veziv hate each other, both sides shouldn't ping one another.

You are pinging veziv while we bot wz then rushing with 3 eks without warmode and luring monsters.

Would you like us to take every ek pally out of wm and fight like this? Or would you like to disban this warmode if you will continue pinging? Not to mention Low and the rest of the players being pinged.

This is not flame or anything....it's obvious what you are trying to do here.

It's YOUR choice, and do not say you don't know anything about it because you rushed as soon as he got pinged.

If you want to keep this warmode stop pinging, I won't reply to anything you say I said all that's needed to be said. I have never seen more pathetic strategies and people/players until I met this shadowcores/lunarforce community. Fucking sick, cant finish 1 warmode because both teams cant handle losing battles.
change ip?

Yeee ofc. I just can't stand stupidity which represents Veziv and most of his team...

Back