• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Calar Dominates this ot? ;(

Well... I dont know calar, never saw him, never spoke with him, but... seriously, im the only one how dont think this funny? to a "tibia player" he is pretty normal, and i think the onlyone how have some mental problems and probably a phsyical ones is the create of this thread, how need to insult other people to feel better, what you think you send us a picture of yourself to shadowcores forum? Great idea dont you think? Since you r so awesome in real life....

Well... I dont know calar, never saw him, never spoke with him, but... seriously, im the only one how dont think this funny? to a "tibia player" he is pretty normal, and i think the onlyone how have some mental problems and probably a phsyical ones is the create of this thread, how need to insult other people to feel better, what you think you send us a picture of yourself to shadowcores forum? Great idea dont you think? Since you r so awesome in real life....
if you wanna scroll down the forumns you will see calar made another 10 useless threads like this and he is uploading peoples pics and shit so evuls not the only immature one here either is calar .

Calar, you say that, you feel like a celebrity? nonstop ppl talk/write about your person, wars in Tibia, etc etc.
;D

I just wanna say that I love being banned from Lapa's ventrilo on like 5-6 different vt accs from his team...

Sorry guys if I made your acc deleted, but it was a great time, really loved the moment when Lapa threatened me ingame saying that he would ping me, but, clearly he couldn't.

Keep it up guys! GOGO LAPA SERVER DOMINANDO, or?

I just wanna say that I love being banned from Lapa's ventrilo on like 5-6 different vt accs from his team...

Sorry guys if I made your acc deleted, but it was a great time, really loved the moment when Lapa threatened me ingame saying that he would ping me, but, clearly he couldn't.

Keep it up guys! GOGO LAPA SERVER DOMINANDO, or?
whos acc u got deleted? xd

Hmm, Livvakten's, Grill Kongen's and some others, cant remember their name..
Dunno why Lapa got so mad, all I did was talking ;[

I left penguins because veziv doesnt say a shit in english while command, makes it all kinda boring for a nonpolish player to be a part of that team ;p

Back