• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Calar Joker's Money Service (Cheapest Cash on OTland)

Calar

Trusted Member
Reaction score
t4ex.png
ubqv.png

• Price I'm selling 10kk (1000cc) for 2.30euro(cheapest on OTland)
  • Payment Methood At the current moment I'm only accepting cash through paypal, but remember your paypal must be verified, also you will need to send the money as you would send it to your family or friends.
  • Contact Info If you would like to contact me, the best ways of doing it is to send me a private message here on (OTland) to my name "Calar", also you can catch me in-game either on Calar or Calarjoker (without space)
  • How to use your service? In order to use my service, you will need to get in touch with me and I will give you the email that you'll need to send money to.
  • When will I get my KK's? I will send you the cash after I have received money on paypal, usually it takes few seconds/minutes.
  • How can I trust you? you don't need to trust me, you either use my service or not. But I can guarantee you that I'm trustworthy I have made many trades here on OTland and on other forums, such as "Neobot forum" my name was "Glocieus" I've traded large amounts of KK's between Shadowcores-Lunarforce and Aurora/Kyra-Shadowcores/Lunarforce.
If you got any questions you can always ask me In-game or in this thread.

Few threads to show that I'm trustworthy
http://otland.net/threads/cash-here-shadowcores-for-cash-on-aurora.196967/#post-1902407
http://otland.net/threads/check-this-if-you-wanna-get-rich.176971/
Also you can find me on the most trusted people thread, created by "Dyabl0"
http://otland.net/threads/trustworthys-scammers-list.172758/

1qyt.png

• Current Stock (110kk) Last updated on 3/03/2014
hge8.png

• First person to purchase 100kk will get 10% discount on all future purchases "Without Me" received 10% discount in the future.
  • First person to purchase 50kk will get 5% discount on all future purchases "El Mustachio" received 5% discount in future purchases.
  • Every person that will purchase at least 30kk will get one of the following items (Soft Boots, Royal Scale Robe, Shiny Blade or a Elite Draken Helmet)
qxxz.png

• Without Me - Bought 100kk for 23 euro
  • El Mustachio - Bought 50kk for 11.75 euro

Last edited:
stop spam noob

/btw. quality of service as in Amber Gold !

Last edited:
Don't look at these comments from Sacres, Aiven, Gumcok and Omel they are from my team.

calar team is as mature has him
Well, I like to troll on forums, that's true but this doesn't mean that I'm a scammer. I have never thieved anyone in this game and I will never do.

Well, I like to troll on forums, that's true but this doesn't mean that I'm a scammer. I have never thieved anyone in this game and I will never do.
You scammed a guy he made a thread like a week ago i remember.
(he scammed your friend or something)
dont give you the right to scam some1 does it
2 wrongs=not 1 right.

You scammed a guy he made a thread like a week ago i remember.
(he scammed your friend or something)
dont give you the right to scam some1 does it
2 wrongs=not 1 right.

Ask that guy, if I scammed him.

UP. My name is now on Dyablo's trusted people thread.

Bump 100 % trustable now he is on dyablos thread life completed
buuuuuuuuump
calar who are u?

I am interested in buying a decent amount of cash.
I do all payments with Visa on paypal and don't have a bank account on there, that's why I'm unverified.

I made many trades at Xenobot forums and I can prove I won't chargeback :)

Is this ok?

No i only accept payments from verified accounts sorry.

What about skrill? It's virtually the same as PayPal but with no chargebacks.

I will create an account on "Skrill" today, and then we can do the trade, how much gold would you purchase?

I'm just waiting for verification.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom