• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Calar Joker's Money Service (Cheapest Cash on OTland)

!!WARNING!!: THIS USER HAVE SCAMMED PEOPLE BEFORE WITH SELLING ACCOUNTS AND LATER TAKING THEM BACK : !!WARNING!!
BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK

Are u serious ?Umit? that u used a different account in order to say shit like this? Give evidence if you say that I scammed someone also I have never sold any accounts on shadowcores/lunarforce.

I've sold 150kk already so gz.

Are u serious ?Umit? that u used a different account in order to say shit like this? Give evidence if you say that I scammed someone also I have never sold any accounts on shadowcores/lunarforce.

The only reason that you act trusted is because you can't chargeback or hack back the gold that you sold. Your still a scammer and a thief.

But if you say that I'm a thief please give some evidence? or at least a situation when I've scammed someone? At the moment you're just talking bullshit, which no-one believes. I have never sold any accounts on shadowcores/lunarforce so there was no-way I could take any accounts back, but if you say that I did pleas give some evidence. A

Really? You think you are without guilt? Should I remind you some situation with character called Qgq on LunarForce, which I bought from you? I got even paypal history payment and if I search precisely, I'm sure I will find our conversation about that. As mister-mm said he theft some guys like me before and who know what he planning to do now.

BE CAREFUL AND MIND RISK OF BEING THEFT!!

Former friend of Calar,
IKillYou aka. Kondzio

You can give this convo here, I've told you many times "I'm selling you this char but you need to know that I don't have email access to it" I didn't even take that char back, I've even tried to get in contact with the original owner of that char, but without success. So if you gonna say shit, do it properly.

The owner is one of your guild member who in that time plays with you and you have with him good contact, so better stop telling shits. Everybody know you are scammer, so please don't try get 'trust' :)

The owner is one of your guild member who in that time plays with you and you have with him good contact, so better stop telling shits. Everybody know you are scammer, so please don't try get 'trust'

I don't even remember who the owner of that char is, he wasn't even playing with us when you bought that char, before you bought this char I said to you "This char is 99% trusted because I don't own the email of this char" I warned you, but you said "It's okey I don't give a fuck. And when you emailed me, I was playing rl tibia "Aurora" but even then I've tried to get in contact with the real owner. Also that's why I've sold that char very cheap, since it was without email and you knew it. So ye, I'm not trying to get trust since I'm trusted. You can say whatever you want.

Regards
Calar Joker

TL;DR

You little scammer :)

Everything I said is true, and you know it. I understand your anger, but there is no point to take it out on me is there?

i'm just curious if this is cheapest in otland can i get link to the cheapest?

just having fun good luck

Are you still selling? I want to buy but I can't send payments as a gift, I will be a good client from you if you allow me to send the money in normal way, I could start buying 50kk

Back