• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Calar/Szady

tell me one thing, why you call it beaten us? taking some frags on 250mages while we've been trying to break this is that what you call 'beat' ?
Trying to break what and what level 250? Super wielki zal ded, archimedes ded, your eks ded they're not all 250+ infact most of your front lines were above 300

If i cared about levels why have i been staying 340-344 for the past few weeks? doesn't make sense to me you're just mad i can take levels because people in your team msg me when you're gonna sneak. Cry me a river you baby :>

So yet again u've proved that you care about your lvls, since u look at ur screen all the time. Just shut it cuz u die faster on that 340 ed than some ppl on 240 or bonden on 218.

this veziv is biggest brainless piece of shit i met in my life, seriously

i remember aloxine + 100000000000000 for him sir ahh plss soft plss sir plss ahh plsss bro plsss TAKE! ALOXINE! 1 pair ! . aloxine still plsss more plsss sir plsss ahh plsss more plsss u have much plssss ahh bro plsss ass licker 4ever aka aloxine.

a ty jebany debilu masz max 15 lat bo nie wierze ze ktos kto jest starszy moze byc tak niedojebany ja pierdole wstyd czlowieku

i remember aloxine + 100000000000000 for him sir ahh plss soft plss sir plss ahh plsss bro plsss TAKE! ALOXINE! 1 pair ! . aloxine still plsss more plsss sir plsss ahh plsss more plsss u have much plssss ahh bro plsss ass licker 4ever aka aloxine.

Said guy who was sitting with other name on vt, because he known that he will be raped on vt by everyone... Cannabis know how it was... So please shut up fucking noob.
You are the most brainless stupid child ever i seen. I hope you will die early because peoples like you should be exterminated from our beautiful world...

Trying to break what and what level 250? Super wielki zal ded, archimedes ded, your eks ded they're not all 250+ infact most of your front lines were above 300

1) archimedes wasn't there
2) only ek who died was nexois because he has changed his name and forgot to tell about that.
3) your 1st line was filled up with ek's instead of ours
4) okey, our mages could be ~300 but yours staying there were 360+, isn't it a big difference staying in such a close battle? :D

Danneh, please don't say anything about fighting k? you care more about your lvls than some ppl about cash in rl. Its obvious that its better for Kaida to go open, since they have 250-270 mages and even lower + not so much ssa. And look I'd rather go fight open "Like we did svar" and get smashed 4 times "Like we did in svar" and not go deffence.
And to Veziv
Look at the respect you have from your team, they treat u like a trash.
Ahh same shit in Darshia y-day I got 3 messages at the same time from your team smth like this "This veziv is retarded he has 3ppl less and he won't fight" and u stood on the stack near carpet for 30minutes, after u came out from the stack u got smashed and ran to stack again.
so true with they have no ssa xd

hahaha ! yesterday no darashia u got 35 on channel and we got 21 :) my spy say to me dont go city they got here 30 + :)

On liberty bay i saying u i no have mages i got 5-6 eks 1 palladyn

Ye, you got no mages but still you managed to kill 340ed staying in the 2nd line.

hahaha ! yesterday no darashia u got 35 on channel and we got 21 :) my spy say to me dont go city they got here 30 + :)

35? we had 27 u noob.

ble kaueuz sjuanqun sadmaismdim oaksodkosakd :) asijdiasjdzgqzgqzsb :) ijsadiajszqgfgtbfnjkmk :) 21 nudnuasnduan 31 :) aisjduasjduahsueh 30+ :)

sorry for my English

Back