• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Calstera - The Rebirth..

JOB: Hoster
Name: Jerry
Computer Specifications: [Proof Of This Maybe Needed.]
-RAM: 4GB
-Hard-Drive Space: 1TB
-Processer Speed and Type: 5500 Black Edition
-Internet Speeds: Roadrunner High Turbo.
366429898.png

Contact information:
-MSN: [email protected]
Other Information:

JOB: Hoster
Name: Andrew

Computer Specifications: [Proof Of This Maybe Needed.]
-RAM: 4GB
-Hard-Drive Space:500 GB <--- can get more if needed but is fine for hosting an ot.
-Processer Speed and Type: Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2220 @2.40GHz 2.40 GHz
-Internet Speeds:100 mbits

-MSN:[email protected]
-AIM:zombiebiker666
Other Information:I have hosted a few ots That the owner said he was dedicated but then just stoped coming on msn and stuff so I kept server up 2 more mouths waiting and he never came so I stoped that.. I have made a 100% custom map which I never reall hosted for real I did like a 5 week beta lol...
I hosted a server that had 176 people on it but stoped cuz something happened in real life that was bad :p
If need more information please contact me on msn.. I on aim every so often when I get my new phone It will be loged in 24/7

PS: If I see that your dedicated to this I will buy a VPS best one from vpsisland.

I'm talking to Doom Drummer. The fact that he begins every word with a capital letter is really annoying.

Maybe you need to learn how to type first?

and what? idc,aslong as people can understand what im saying,i dont think its much of a worry.

@ GMBear and Jerry

Adding your Msn's Now,I cant log onto AIM as i dont have my Laptop,but i shall have it back tomorrow :)

W

Okay,Well,First of All im a Mapper,With the Game Map,At 7MB's,and About 30% Complete.[/SIZE][/B]

@elox why would I want to scam a server only 30% done?
and my rl is going to stop using his dedicated server in about a week I asked if i can use he said sure I aint going to use and its the best on VPSisland which is really good can hold 500+...
Well hit me up on msn Doom Drummer

If you got that speed with 100 mbit. You're getting scammed by the Internet company. So you should give them a call. xD

I guess=/ I can still hold about 200+ people with it when I on my main hosting computer 1 is for hosting one for games.

Back