• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
1a601a1966.png
1152399ad9.png

A sweet amount of tutor abuse you got there.

3f5db09c14bf942ad8d37e13da257d69.png
25d1c0f606099ae466ec38522a76c54a.png
f531f08346ced6224766aacc7d809d70.png
56e354644018c621e1cc36d0524139ad.png
bbaa902a4f386b1b20b33d80110f1af7.png
d98bdda42f70b475701d392a386d5124.png

after your little escapades earlier going completely batshit full retard in chat just to piss people off, i thought both your chars could use a mute after it looked like you were about to start your shit again, as you can see just before your mutes

Ollowain do not think you're above the law, the rules must be obeyed by everyone. I watched what you did earlier, spamming the living shit out of game-chat and being offensive to everyone, and posting half the story was kind of a low-move even by you. You broke the rules and Jarx muted you, nothing wrong here.
and if you're to fucked up to understand ^

Rules set by Admin Synthetic and Admin Xagul,

6. Posting trades in game-chat / help chat is not allowed. Doing so will result in a warning and eventually lead to a mute from said channel, abuse of this system in any way may also lead to a global mute in all channels.

Feedback from a Very annoying guy who actually blames shit since he was born.

I enjoy playing here. The server Basically brings back memories from old Deathzot even if theres close to nothing that is alike the old Deathzot.
It's synthetics interpretation of it. I got multiple characters to 10k, mixed diffrent vocations and Love the variety.
From a point of a guy who didnt like to bot, a sad message for people like me: if you want to test arround with vocations you will probably have to. beside the fact that a charcter who wasnt skilled 1-4 days before rebirthing is pretty useless afterwards, leveling manually is ofc quicker, but takes ages if its purely to test arround and you are already geared up nicely for the areas you hunt add.
If you have a t7~ set you can get a char from 0 - 9000 in 1 day easily.
This is still all positive facts. It's lovely made, I like the hourly boss spawns eventho they get veery crowded and it's a challange to get right timing. I like challanges.

Now lets get to the point where I start disagreeing with some moves the server took.
If you played the server and managed to get a t8~ set, from this point alot of money is helpfull. Theres people who have their houses filled with keys that cost 80$ each and allow you to hunt a certain boss every 30 minutes which comes with gold drops/exp/and ofc the most important: Nice equipment pieces. If you need 30 sec for 1 boss and to enter the next one you can do 2 per minute and 60 per 30 minutes. basically with 60 keys you can just nolife them 24/7. I saw houses where I could only see 32 on the ground due to me not being able to step in. As there is boss maps ofc everyone can hunt bosses. but spending ALOT of money helps ALOT. Still better then being able to buy bare T items like in the first synthetic dzot. I guess it's still ok.

if you want to compete with people you are at the right place, at the wrong time. you will not be able to catch up to the highest guys anymore.

beside that, a big like to archlord. He is the only higher level guy I see who ships people throught rebirth quest for NOTHING. he is a fucking nice guy.

anyways, the Power abuse on the server has it's reasons and since I like pp I wont mention this fact.
if you are a new starter bring some time, Elfbot, And some Stamina with you and you will enjoy Deathzot.

regards, blazed

too bad that people who arent botting are not rewarded in anny kind of way ;p (if they dont lilke to bot for instance)

How are the forums for deathzot STILL down... Seems like they are done working on this ot

How are the forums for deathzot STILL down... Seems like they are done working on this ot
Xagulz told me the company that hosts the forums are fucked and won't answer him.

Has nothing to do with the server itself.

Xagulz told me the company that hosts the forums are fucked and won't answer him.

Has nothing to do with the server itself.
I was assuming because its been a good 2 months and no news about the server

Back