• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
You said you haven't been able to access the forums. You are in fact able to access them, just not via the website. So before you go all madmode onto Jordan, maybe you should realise that you're probably as dumb as you find him.

You said you haven't been able to access the forums. You are in fact able to access them, just not via the website. So before you go all madmode onto Jordan, maybe you should realise that you're probably as dumb as you find him.
Please show me where in the hell I was suppose to find the forums link before he posted it? Go ahead genius enlighten me

4 months since last update.

#dead

there was just a small update the other night.

Please show me where in the hell I was suppose to find the forums link before he posted it? Go ahead genius enlighten me

Hey fag muffin. if you actually played the OT Archlord broadcasts it all the time. And many of us post it in game chat all the time.

there was just a small update the other night.

Hey fag muffin. if you actually played the OT Archlord broadcasts it all the time. And many of us post it in game chat all the time.
Thanks for proving my point if I'm not online there's no way for me to access the forums. Now stfu your a moron

Id say the OT is already pretty dead, they haven't wrotten anything on the forums since october 9th.
And the player numbers have gone down from 400, to 250, to 120 players per day.

Id say from that 114, 60 mces or even more :D
Server Information
Players online: 114
IP: deathzot.net
Client: 8.60
Type: RPG/PVP

You should deal with that plague of multiclients, the user up is right. Waste of time for a fair players :/

Back