• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Synthetic is just a kid nothing more rly not worth to play at this ot... its just waste of our time time to find better ot with good admin not noob like syn who getting their asslicker high

01:17 Kennia [6496]: 01:16 You heal yourself for 37478. 01:16 You lose 406880 hitpoints due to an attack by Flatlander. 01:16 You were downgraded from Level 6779 to Level 6496. 01:16 You have died... Death has taken its toll of 622,697,069,118 experience.

and that massage 01:11 Admin Synthetic: the amulet would work 01:11 Kennia [6779]: attack 01:11 Kennia [6779]: me i will kill him 01:11 Admin Synthetic: then ill log on your char 01:12 Admin Synthetic: and do it 01:12 Flatlander [2704]: lol

rly lol fuck it see u guys in future im quit peace

ps. pff rly syn u tard now u added it (Does not prevent loss while red/black skull)) after u help ur noob friends lvl up so hard...
it was ur folt u didnt added it but ur asslickers had problem with it so u hook me down rly grow up

Last edited:
Synthetic is just a kid nothing more rly not worth to play at this ot... its just waste of our time time to find better ot with good admin not noob like syn who getting their asslicker high

01:17 Kennia [6496]: 01:16 You heal yourself for 37478. 01:16 You lose 406880 hitpoints due to an attack by Flatlander. 01:16 You were downgraded from Level 6779 to Level 6496. 01:16 You have died... Death has taken its toll of 622,697,069,118 experience.

and that massage 01:11 Admin Synthetic: the amulet would work 01:11 Kennia [6779]: attack 01:11 Kennia [6779]: me i will kill him 01:11 Admin Synthetic: then ill log on your char 01:12 Admin Synthetic: and do it 01:12 Flatlander [2704]: lol

can i have your gear?

ps. pff rly syn u tard now u added it (Does not prevent loss while red/black skull)) after u help ur noob friends lvl up so hard...
it was ur folt u didnt added it but ur asslickers had problem with it so u hook me down rly grow up

What exactly happen with the conversation you were having with Synthetic?

It isn't really clear.. could you explain more?

02:50 Deaths Empathy
This amulet will prevent the loss of experience/backpacks. Upon death this amulet will activate a 15 minute cooldown during which time it cannot be unequipped.

it was looking like that and no1 had problem when rs/bs dont lost lvls but when his asslickers killed me at bs and didnt get any shits he just tp me to roof gaved the flat t14 ald let flat kill me he get like 1000 lvls and i lost 300~ coz he told is a bug so after that they made restart to change aol

02:53 Deaths Empathy
This amulet will prevent the loss of experience/backpacks. Upon death this amulet will activate a 15 minute cooldown during which time it cannot be unequipped.
(Does not prevent loss while red/black skull))

so this is rly stupid coz if there wasnt information about it i shouldnt lose anything they should just change that aol but problem was with my lvl coz im 6,6k now so he can get up his noob friend with it..

Kenia you're extremely immature, also if you would of stopped spamming "Fuck you syn, faggot syn noob" you would of been able to listen and realize the amulet was bugged. You also lied to Xagul that day you said you got 700 levels from the Vex Toad.

Last edited:
It is simple, there was a Battle between 2 guilds, 1 person got black skull, and another got red skull, when they died, they lost no exp and no loot.
I asked Xagulz if this is how it was supposed to be, he said it was a bug.

Xagulz then fixed the bug, and I was fine with it.
I was then teleported to a rooftop with Kenia and they told me to kill him after giving him black skull.
Kenia was saying that was unfair, so I said let him keep his levels i'll get him next time.

Synthetic said it wasn't fair to me since I SHOULD HAVE gotten those levels in the first place. So I killed him once. and got the levels I would of gotten 5 minutes ago when I killed him for real in battle.

In reality, I should have also gotten his backpack, because he should have dropped it, but Xagulz let him keep it. but whatever.

Take care man, you were my inspiration while playing this OT.

I hope one day I can become the next "Kenia" of DeathZot..

Last edited:
@Synthetic_ and @Xagul any word on when we may be able to see the 5k 6k 7k areas into game?

@ Bosses, there seams to be no difference between 2k bosses to 4k bosses in loot rates, intended?

Barb Damage - Upgrading from t5 to t6 helmet moved my dps from 570k to 610k. not even a 10% jump feels pretty shitty to get a nice upgrade on a PURE damage item and have little to no damage bonus. 90% of my damage seams to be from my level....

still looking for an option to manually leave boss rooms after boss is killed for quicker interactions

Soul Orbs, would be really nice if we could sell them to an npc for like 20gp... they are a semi valuable item to some people... but you cant get rid of them in trade chat unless its for free.... so please make them sellable to npc.

Is 4k area Region boss ingame?

is 4k TP device ingame? ( i ask this because any place that has a temple and Portal to Mall seams to have a TP to go with it, and 4k town does.

Kenia you're extremely immature, also if you would of stopped spamming "Fuck you syn, faggot syn noob" you would of been able to listen and realize the amulet was bugged. You also lied to Xagul that day you said you got 700 levels from the Vex Toad.
rly syn u should stfu coz i lost what i get the i used candy canes-.-

@Castiel23 regionboss at 4k is underground the tower with nomads necro etc at infernalists

@Synthetic_ and @Xagul any word on when we may be able to see the 5k 6k 7k areas into game?

@ Bosses, there seams to be no difference between 2k bosses to 4k bosses in loot rates, intended?

Barb Damage - Upgrading from t5 to t6 helmet moved my dps from 570k to 610k. not even a 10% jump feels pretty shitty to get a nice upgrade on a PURE damage item and have little to no damage bonus. 90% of my damage seams to be from my level....

still looking for an option to manually leave boss rooms after boss is killed for quicker interactions

Soul Orbs, would be really nice if we could sell them to an npc for like 20gp... they are a semi valuable item to some people... but you cant get rid of them in trade chat unless its for free.... so please make them sellable to npc.

Is 4k area Region boss ingame?

is 4k TP device ingame? ( i ask this because any place that has a temple and Portal to Mall seams to have a TP to go with it, and 4k town does.

1. We're opening new areas tomorrow
2. They do have a better chance at dropping better loot, however it's not going to be insanely better (the bosses aren't even that much harder) and the point of 4k bosses isn't for better loot, it's to open up more bosses available as you get a higher level
3. Barbarians already do enough damage for their tankiness. I believe it was a mistake to even leave Ninja & Barbarians in because they (and have always been) a fucking nightmare to balance.
4. I'll talk to Xagul
5. I'll look into it
6. Yes
7. Yes

It is simple, there was a Battle between 2 guilds, 1 person got black skull, and another got red skull, when they died, they lost no exp and no loot.

I was then teleported to a rooftop with Kenia and they told me to kill him after giving him black skull.
Kenia was saying that was unfair, so I said let him keep his levels i'll get him next time.

Synthetic said it wasn't fair to me since I SHOULD HAVE gotten those levels in the first place. So I killed him once. and got the levels I would of gotten 5 minutes ago when I killed him for real in battle.

In reality, I should have also gotten his backpack, because he should have dropped it, but Xagulz let him keep it. but whatever.
did you expect the admin to trap him so you can kill him and take his bp? no. it would of been power abusing.

P.S also you should kick some of the mc's on your server, I went to Edrona and there was 5 mcs just walking around in a house, ive seen multiple people do it and its ruining your servers reputation, since have of your players online is just people mcing in there houses making there characters walk around...

@Synthetic_ @Xagul I would like to ask if the Agility Perk is bugged. When I first buy the perk there is a hasted icon on my char. But if I logout or server reset. The haste icon is gone and I go back to the base movement speed.

did you expect the admin to trap him so you can kill him and take his bp? no. it would of been power abusing.

P.S also you should kick some of the mc's on your server, I went to Edrona and there was 5 mcs just walking around in a house, ive seen multiple people do it and its ruining your servers reputation, since have of your players online is just people mcing in there houses making there characters walk around...

true there is like 100 players rest is just mc's of this players

1. We're opening new areas tomorrow
2. They do have a better chance at dropping better loot, however it's not going to be insanely better (the bosses aren't even that much harder) and the point of 4k bosses isn't for better loot, it's to open up more bosses available as you get a higher level
3. Barbarians already do enough damage for their tankiness. I believe it was a mistake to even leave Ninja & Barbarians in because they (and have always been) a fucking nightmare to balance.
4. I'll talk to Xagul
5. I'll look into it
6. Yes
7. Yes
Do you know/feel like telling roughly around what time the areas will be coming? Would be nice :)

Do you know/feel like telling roughly around what time the areas will be coming? Would be nice :)
There's a lot of new quests, password doors and a lot of more stuff (+5/6k area) being added tomorrow.

If amulet description didn't mention bs/rs loss even with amulet but it should, then it's not Kenia fault only Xagul. TP Kenia on roof for you to kill was bulls**t and power abusing. It was Xagul fault, not Kenia.

rly syn u should stfu coz i lost what i get the i used candy canes-.-

@Castiel23 regionboss at 4k is underground the tower with nomads necro etc at infernalists
Stop talking bullshit.
You were like level 2.5k maybe?, they removed 500 levels from you but in reality you should have lost 2k levels as after the removal you were level 4.5k.

When are you guys going 2 add fishing to 3k zone? It currently doesn't work in the 3k zone.

Back