• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
If I lost my house and none of my items are in my depot, anyone know where else they could have gone too?
If none are in the depot of the char who owned the house, you might need to get in touch with Xagul. I remember at one point early in the server life, the auto house clean/clear messed up on a few houses. Could have been one of them was yours. I dunno.

Some time ago I tried to find good sites with deals, looked through the internet and finally I searched out it. https://bolfox.com/deals here I browsed a lot of deals, and posted my own. I like this, cause it free of charge. It helped me, perhaps it'll help you to sell your product.

malveko what you seem to forget was that a lot of people in the top (pretty much most of them that was in the top) quit because lack of content and communication

What does them quitting because of a lack of content have to do with needing a reset? Is it appropriate to release content and then reset telling those players they can see it when they reach that point again? Like I've said resetting isn't the answer.

If there is new content then those players would continue playing. If there were also systems to push new players through the content in order to catch up then that would bring in fresh faces. When you join an MMO do you see ppl saying to reset everyone until they can release new content? No, they release new content for ppl at end game and provide boosts to help new players catch up to enjoy with the older players.

I don't 'remember' these ppl quitting because I quit in the beginning after deciding I didn't like the pvp. I had more to say but it's getting long. pce!

Well this doesn't have to do with much... But I know a bunch of people that quit and have all their stuff to somebody I can't remember who and that's how the first t11 set emerged

There is no need for any reset on dzot, the upcoming update will provide the new and fresh players to catch up with ease, just thinking of putting reset into dzot would really destroy the exping cap for everyone, due to some of the exp is scaled on the highest player ingame. It's true that some of the top players left due to the lack of content, but this is still an 'OT' and not 'RL Tibia' its not like those that top players that quit has no chance to catch up, just work hard and keep playing.

There is no need for any reset on dzot, the upcoming update will provide the new and fresh players to catch up with ease, just thinking of putting reset into dzot would really destroy the exping cap for everyone, due to some of the exp is scaled on the highest player ingame. It's true that some of the top players left due to the lack of content, but this is still an 'OT' and not 'RL Tibia' its not like those that top players that quit has no chance to catch up, just work hard and keep playing.
Reseting and taking it down for a month or two to make a new proper relaunch would most likely double, if not triple the current players online.
Reset would be necessary for this OT now since they basically killed off their own server by being offline for 4 months

I might play again too, the stormcaller looks really nice. I still remember the chain lightning from xdc! As a manual player I have never had anything against botting in this server, only disadvantage I feel, is not being able to complete 'skillwise'. I'll never be able to get a decent skill before rebirthing as long as I can just leave myself 15 minutes on.. Hope they think about manual players as well on that aspect of the game. Not only the loot orbs (which are great tough).

54 rt for eq only. 60 rt with 1 weapon included. (just for a deal)
Helm,arm,shield,ring,boots,legs,weapon
:D :D

I might play again too, the stormcaller looks really nice. I still remember the chain lightning from xdc! As a manual player I have never had anything against botting in this server, only disadvantage I feel, is not being able to complete 'skillwise'. I'll never be able to get a decent skill before rebirthing as long as I can just leave myself 15 minutes on.. Hope they think about manual players as well on that aspect of the game. Not only the loot orbs (which are great tough).

Lol, Xagulz should add "Training Orbs" for manual training players lololol.

Back