• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
@Xagul Did you build my fucking statue huh? There needs to be a statue, reset, top player REMEMBER ME!
Yea it was finished quite some time ago...

Bussa.png

So I have a question about the prestige system.
Lets say I am a vocation where the magic level increases at the pace of a knight in real tibia, very slowly and the melee skills increase very fast.
When I am reborn and get to choose a new vocation to be, I choose to be a sorcerer. You carry over spells health and mana.
Does my magic level increase at the rate of a knight, or at the rate of a sorcerer, and what about my melee skills?
Will I be a knight / sorcerer with magic level 60, skills 90/90? Is the acceleration of my skills depending on my first chosen class or a combination of all of them?
It's important because if I go from a melee / tank / dps class then go magic as my next prestige I don't know if all of my abilities will do very low damage due to not being able to raise magic level past 7-9 lol.
If we can combine any vocations, isn't it going to make nearly everyone who will prestige 3x different vocs be nearly the same? You can have the skills of a paladin, knight, and sorcerer?
Magic level 80, distance 110, melee 100/100? lol

Back