• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA] AragonRPG 8.6 Custom | Beta Series | Test Server

Awesome, we'll see you online!

NEW QUEST ADDED THAT USES THE QUEST LOG, COLLECT 3 SPIRIT ENERGIES THROUGHOUT A UNDERGROUND SPAWN TO FINALLY MAKE YOU WAY INTO THE REWARD AREA OF THE SPAWN ;d

Last edited:
Got a few new people playing, appointed some tutors that are testing alot for me! Get on, help alot; join the team!

Customized orc fort, added to the quest log!

Added 9.31 spells today, as well as a few custom monsters including: Dwarf Miners & Dwarf Workers

LESSER DAEMONS AND DAEMONS COMING THIS WEEKEND! ZOMG!

lesserdaemon.png

Had some fun with beta testers, hopefully we can get some people on the test server to test out the new vocations!

Tycrain using the roof of one of the shops to join in on the fight at the house.
tycrainroofpk.png

New Vocations: Argonian (rookie), Warlock, Priest, Witch Doctor, Archer, Guard

Im spreading out the spells among the 3 mages to give a better variety of vocation choice and theme for the vocations.

No stories have been written yet, but pretty soon we'll have some amazing stories behind the vocations.

___

Started working on a new training room, no details yet; I just watched some videos of the yalahar training room and put this together for a more RPG style.

How to enter -
templeenterance.png

Chillspot -
chillspot.png

Dummies -
trainingroom.png

Inspired from yalahar obviously, hope you enjoyed :)

Come join the beta test, message GM and we'll hook you up with some testing supplies.

Witch Doctor uses Earth obviously, Priests are healers and use holy. I didnt tell you what spells they use, so why are you assuming I have the Priests set for earth? lol.

I have yet to add the new rods/wands we're working on for the new vocation. It going to be pretty legit when Im done :)

Although, what do you mean by properly?

Priest - Holy Weapons
Doctor - Earth ..
Etc..
And, you should make em your custom spell names..

I think he can handle it alone Delita, as he has come this far with his idea, I think he has it planned.

Anyhow, good working, I might come. Don't know yet.

@Zatjin, Thank you very much for your support.

I will be adding in those type of wands, and systems for the vocations. Thats the type of theme I was going for dude ;p

On Topic,
Purchased and added the Cast System today. You can now stream your client to other players!

Last edited:
Whats wrong with it, do you mind explaining your reasoning. Its not even finished to be honest.

Back