• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA] -beta- Temuair 9.31 OPEN FOR ALL

Started working on a new update: massive expansion to the Southern Ursuroth (The South Woodlands).

Updated world map picture! Finished editing Southern Woodlands, added a boss and new items.

Edited all quest npcs with more of a "role-playing" feel text.

The site is damn confusing man.. i suggest you to change layout haha.. other than that the server looks nice :)

Do you play?

Wish I had time between University, part-time work, studies, sleep, travel and improving myself as a programmer - might give it a go though actually at some point as I feel like I need a break from all this work..

added a trainer below temple!
No afk-training. My word over others in this rule.

Last edited:
Havent edited much today... but fixed some bugs, added sellable weapons, added new items for balance and a house

Added a bless npc, new houses, fixed map bugs, new items. Next I will work on editing all armors/weapons to balance the game more. After that will be a new area.

Updated world map picture, updated the map itself, more items, more balance, bugs fixed. Next step is another new area for lvl 11-20, then a new area for 20+

Some map edits, bug fixes, new monster, new items. Might have found another person to map for me!

Upgraded my map editor. Using more detailing sprites for my mapping now and includes swimming at the beach now. Next step is to finalize the balancing for level 1-20, and add another small area to the map. After this is complete, I will work on a major expansion for levels 20-30.

I fucked all of my quests, but I fixed everything and even made a few better. For example: the lever quest was bugged, but now it works 100%.

Back