• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA] -beta- Temuair 9.31 OPEN FOR ALL

addons now available, through quests or monster loot! Good luck

5 total addons available, basic map for level 1-21 completed. Next step is to balance vocations as much as possible, then work on lvl 21-30 hunting areas + quests
a bunch of monsters drop more gold now too!
warrior cooldowns have been reduced on a few!
monk cooldowns slightly altered on a couple spells

Last edited:
Without having too much productive feedback I have decided to move on to the next major map update. Expect a huge new area filled with quests and puzzles. However, this will take a long time to create. After the update is done I may decide to wipe accounts and re-work vocations to finalize to game for non-beta release.

wizards and priests can now conjure mana runes!
Update to quests, items.
Currently working on a major map update that includes many more quests/items, new monsters, npcs etc.

Monster drop more golds but nothing to waste the gold on? lol. Unless you change some stuff but some class cant even spend gold on potion/rune because they are not available. So they get rich and rich buty cant spend anything or pg anywhere.

Its true, there are not many things to spend money on.
I can list a few though:

AoL's
Potions
Houses
Mounts

Runes may be available in a coming update. I have started working on the new area, Karlopos Island.
Karlopos Island will be for level 20+, and already contains 4 new monster types (including a boss), 5 new quests, 2 new outfit quests, 1 mount quest and many new items. There are 2 new NPC's so far and this is all contained on 3 small islands at the moment. The theme is beach monsters. There is still more to be added.

On other notes:
Monk's tri-kick now hits 3 squares around the monk (in the front).
Small map edits
Changed cooldowns for some spells, everything is looking nice now in my opinion.

But potion are limited to knight and mages (manapotion) only? Or they are not usable by everyone? Im not talking bout the useless potion that heals 100.

All health potions are available for Monk/Rogue/Warrior... and mages can create mana runes now at level 11. It takes soul and time to regen, but it is better than store pots.
Karlopos Isalnd is complete for the 20-29 area.... the 30+ area is 1/2 done.

UPDATED WORLD MAP!

http://speedy*****malware.localhost/MvzAV/Temuair931.rar New custom client! (sprites come later)

Last edited:
Updated website. <--- STILL BETA
Edited the map a bit.
Priest primary attack spell at level 4 has less cooldown, but less damage.

At deadbringer:
17:56 Speachless [19]: monks and priests are quite strong
17:57 Speachless [19]: unless you up def of warriors more

I dont think monks have any issues at the moment.
Priests seem fine now with the alterations.
Warriors, I have been told, are great. However they may need to be tweaked a bit for everyones sake.
Rogues seem fine to me, and I dont hear complaints.
Wizards also seem fine to me. The most complaints I get is "where is my next wand?"

Added new features, monsters, items, areas. npcs and quests.
You now must complete the mission for Man of the Hour to gain access to training dummies!
Most hunting grounds have a welcome message when you enter!
Oren Island and Karlopos Island available for all now! (21+) -unfinished-

WORKING QUEST LOG NOW! All previously created accounts have to re-do the quests or it will not show up in their log!

Remember: to gain access to training dummies you need to complete a quest
BUMP

Minor map edits, bug fixes (oren town ID was bugged, and some spell changes), new quest, new items. Good luck

Actually I had no idea about that. It was my decision.
UPDATED WORLD MAP:

Back