• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] RiseOfTibia 8.54

I have some ideas :
- Make new advertising, add all vocations (Which weapons they use etc.)
- Find another hoster who know what's firewall... (but please, carefully)
- Find a graphic! (You should have some new outfits etc.)
- Make first steps easier! A lot of people just quit after 2 mins...
- Please, please please MAKE SOME QUESTS! Or tasks! Just add to some explaces chest with any item...
- Make a first step's tutorial on your website (What about train monks, low lvl eq etc.)
- Make some new scrypt's ( Like a upgrade gems < + 40% attack speed/+ 10% critcal/ + 5 mlv/ + 10 damage/ + 10 armor/ + 10 speed/ + 10 defense and more, more more! )
Dont let any GM/GOD make a items, please! They dont need that option.
btw. exp is too high! Final exp shouldnt be more than 3x... (that suck when you enter the game after few weeks and people have 999 lvls...)

Look first of all the server isn't even close to being done. It's about 1% out of 1000 done. He's adding all kinds of stuff he just needs some time. He's fixing alchemy and blacksmith. He's making tons of quests, secret quests and team quests. There will be all kinds of bosses and hard monsters. He's gonna make all kind of new weapons tiers and armor tiers. There are already 2 kinds of upgrade gems atm. He's gonna make it so you have to get items for addons. The exp is fine right now.... no one wants to hunt at the same monster for hours. The map is just kinda small for right now because link has a ton of things to work on. The map's not even close to being done. Link said when the map is done it should be around 2x bigger than real tibia map. I don't think he should advertise yet because right now it's barley even developed so most people just get on play like 2 minutes say it sucks and quit. There is a ton more he needs to add to the server but right now he only has 1 other person helping him so its kinda slow.. Overall I think the server is awesome, but I don"t recommend it yet for people until more is added, because most people will just complain that it sucks, which is one of the reasons he put it down for a week, also he put it down so he can work on bugs.

Names I go by on tibia servers: Pro Skillz, Gemini, Skyrim, Owned You, Proska.

It will only be down a couple more days, he just needs to fix some bugs and stuff.

Sweet cause it looks allot of fun and ive spent like a month trying to find a server with custom voc's and wasn't crap.

Yeah man... it's awesome, but considering its barley even done yet most people play like 5 minutes and say it sucks, there will be all kinds of features coming, right now he's working on fixing alchemy and blacksmithing, he's fixing some bugs. Most items are custom and you have different tiers of items and sets, you can find rare upgrade items. Most monsters are kinda custom too, they have more hp and stuff like that. Idk what else to say it's very fun but atm its only like 1% out of 1000% of begin done ;/ so some people might now like it yet. The map is not to large yet, when it's done it should be like 2x the size of real tibia. It's really fun to play with a friend, like when I'm on with a friend I play on my cleric and he plays his vampire and we go kill hard stuff and etc.. just when you join don't expect to much stuff yet, but if I see you on ill help you out. Also if you want to know anything about the server just ask me, I might know the answer.

Well, to be honest the video has good voice actors, but the storyline isn't so good.
Anyway, keep it going :$

The video voices and storyline is from a very popular game for PC, called Oblivion. I find it fascinating that someone made a server based off of it because I like both tibia and Oblivion. Plus it's better than most servers that don't even have a storyline.

I know I've been waiting all this time.. I'm so bored and its been a week already. :(

ive been checking it every day for a week now and i cant find a other server worth my time till this one comes out.

ive been checking it every day for a week now and i cant find a other server worth my time till this one comes out.

Yeah, same here, it was the only fun custom RPG, with custom items, vocations etc.. It needs to go up faster or ima punch someone in da face.

Yeah me too, I can't stand playing real map, or servers that are like chaos, forgotten, acid, etc.. I will only play servers that are all custom with like custom items, vocations , etc.. and war servers that's it.

Back