• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Rosot V.2 - 8.60 - 7171

Status
Not open for further replies.

RosOT

Who am i?
Reaction score
~*Ip*~: Not telling yet :)
~*Port*~: 7171
~Skype:jbh1993

~*Client*~: Tibia 10.10 Will have a otc client for download!
~*Uptime*~: Reasonable
~*Hosted in*~: Canada, On home pc
~*Website*~: Will be website not ready yet
~*Exp rate*~: 1000x + Monster Exp Max Level: 500
~*Map*~: Custom, Also has some otland Maps
~*Runes*~: Custom, Infint
~*Loot rate*~: 2x
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: 30x Skill and 20x Magic.

More Features:
~*Prestige System: Enabled*~
~*Legend Prestige System: Enabled*~
~*Prestige Shop: Disabled*~
~*Set Bonus: Enabled*~
~*Events: Disabled*~
~*Weapon Bonus [Some]*~
~*Sets: 3 At the moment*~

This is just a temp server i wanna get people on it and get there feed back on how its working so far with some of the systems. There isn't much to do atm but you will get the feel of it. Also there is almost no spells to use to hunt atm but if someone wants to give me a hand at making unique / Balanced spells message me ingame or leave me a pm on otland.

Thanks.

Depot - go to this area to store unused items if you do not own a house.

Equipment Room - Go here to view the equipment you could loot.

Equipment Upgrade - Once you kill the bosses you can come to one of these areas in the equipment viewing room to obtain a new tier item. [19:53 Place 1 Elder terragon soul on the left Basin.] Then use the pump to generate the item to the green basin.

Boss/Prestige - Goto second floor of teleport area to prestige or goto world boss's. World boss's spawn every hour of the week if you kill it you are able to obtain the tier weapon it allows you to loot from any monster 2% Drop rate.

Prestige Shop - Each time you prestige you will obtain 1 prestige point and you are able to buy buffs and other misc items to help you threw out the game.

Teleport Room - Go to this area to teleport to the monsters you are able to access and kill, To unlock new areas to hunt simply prestige.

Training Area - If you like to sit around and chat to people why not chat at the town tree it is located just south of the teleport area and you can train your skills while you talk to your friends.

Last edited:
BRO I thought u stopped on this lmao beast I'll have to hop on

Still nothing really to do on it just was going to put it on for like a day or 2 to let people come have something to do till im done with it.
also i just realized i never set vocations on the website be fixed in a moment.

There was vocations when I made my char? So what you been working on? Actually just message me

I had the website set to default vocations. sorc/druid/knight/paladin needed to change them to my vocations.

Yeah just have to use http://rosotv2.no-ip.org/ Also need to disable your in game account manager. Cant login on it but still. ;p
Link should be fixed now and the account manager is disabled but it will no longer show up on the website.

EVERYONE - Also Don't flame cause there isn't much to do i put it up just because. I will add a lot more and stuff tomorrow if i feel like it i guess.

Last edited:
Link should be fixed now and the account manager is disabled but it will no longer show up on the website.

Also Don't flame cause there isn't much to do i put it up just because. I will add a lot more and stuff tomorrow if i feel like it i guess.
Thats fine I just found a map bug in giants btw.

Bump.
I had added a few more things i hope this coming Monday someone will walk forward and ask me if i want help making spells but until then i will be away. have a good weekend guys.
Also adjusted the monsters exp and damage stuff is hunt able now and in the eq viewing room is where u use the Elder Tarragon Souls to get tier 2 set you will spot it once its seen.

i see alotta things about this that can be cool and i know its no where near finished but t2 dagger is so weak compared to everything else but yea when u got spells in and things this will be kinda fun prolly

Server is back online just got back from a long boring weekend. I will add as much as i can in while i got the time thanks.

Just played for a couple of hours, really liking it. Hope theres more to be added, looking nice.

Uploaded Images.
i see alotta things about this that can be cool and i know its no where near finished but t2 dagger is so weak compared to everything else but yea when u got spells in and things this will be kinda fun prolly
They hit way faster and poison the monsters. I increased the poison damage from 30-5 1000 Delay to 60-30 900 Delay.

Last edited:
Code:
Well today i have made/updated a few more things.
There are now 2 spots to upgrade equipment at in the equipment viewing room.
[Example: Place a tier 1 helmet and 1 elder terragon soul into the upgrading box and use the lever to create a tier 2 helmet.]

It will be the same with all the other sets at the same altars. Also i had made some of the prestige shop items craft able now so when u prestige once you can got see what you can do and buy.

[Tomorrow: Plans]
I will try to add the rest of the non prestige monsters along with about 15 of the prestige's monsters 3 bosses 3 more sets and weapons few events and event shop. And also still trying to fix the scatter shot for the archery weapons.

Thanks and good night.

PS. Still looking for someone who knows howto make spells and would be interested in helping me with this server :p

throw it online cunt im bored

I haven't been home or around my pc in a couple of weeks ill throw it online now i never had time to do much as ive been away to my grandmothers place.
Be online in 5 mins.

Not that its worth playing right now but its still online for the hell of it but here is what im doing next.
I am making a unique spell system where you have all your spells and you can level them all up 3 times making them stronger and bigger depending on the spell.

This means. There will be a select group of spells soon maby 3 per vocation and you can level them each 3 times so thats like 9 new spells for every voc. If i do the spells like this i don't need to hire anyone to make custom spells i can make shity spells that you players can make better.

This should be in by Monday im leaving tomorrow for the week end i attend to make this upcoming week based on the server.

Didnt you used to have the server with different races like giants and dragons and stuff like that? If you did whatever happened to that server?

Status
Not open for further replies.