• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Rosot V.2 - 8.60 - 7171

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, Your thinking of another server i like that to :( i was a cyclops on it tho i can say that much!

My silly character search / info page little ugly update :D
vxdesh.png

You need to make more info boards about how to actually get the sets and how to do the quests. Also rogues should melee faster, their spell is only way to kill anything and u have to be diagonal to do good dmg with it.

Kiki bots 24/7 and abuses ppl and harasses them when she isnt. The level restrictions on spawns is stupid IMO, atleast for the under 300 spawns ATLEAST.

Also u should make it so the elder upgrade item to be used to upgrade to more then just tier 2, perhaps up to tier 4 max, make them use 1 each upgrade then 2 of them for tier 4.
Make some spawns that arent only through a portal and increase stats on all boots and make firewalker boots a better version of soft, obviously this means fixing the quests. Add some random quests in spawns too would be fun and rewarding instead of grinding. Obviously need more spells and it would be great to have npc vendors for food etc.

Make explanations about how to get addons and make stamina infinite or have a way to refill it that isnt real cash shop only. Every player hates stamina, so far I love this server except for the tons of botters and the confusing nature of the server. Also there is a pretty bad bug for the server I found, if you loot a weapon bag from a monster, if you use it inside the monsters body you can use it infinitely aslong its inside the body of the creature.

Your server has great potential, I have tons of ideas for it, I am currently a GM on a server, but the servers fate is being decided at the moment by its two owners. I am GM Slade on tntopentibia. If you wish to contact me, msg me here and we can exchange info. I am looking for a new position on a server. I also am a skilled mapper, specializing in detail.

Last edited:
Also I like to report Floppy Joe for botting and also Kiki again. 24/7 botters

Few hours after I killed her at dragons

23:26 Kiki [179]: oh word?
23:26 Khaos [192]: sup bot
23:26 Kiki [179]: Sup scrub.
23:26 Khaos [192]: got reported
23:26 Khaos [192]: and screenshots
23:26 Kiki [179]: Eat a dick? lmao
23:26 Khaos [192]: sent to owner
23:26 Kiki [179]: It's an 8.6 OT.
23:26 Kiki [179]: gg noob.
23:26 Kiki [179]: come fuck wit me

Last edited:
Prestige makes characters way to strong in its current form, a certain character who prestiged 3 times at level 50 has over 40,000 mana. This is kind of crazy since this character botted to 500 3 times. Imagine if this character was a warrior.

Also, the Tar slime event needs to happen more often, I have seen the regular slime event happen 20 times in pasted two days. Not one Tar Slime event. No one has tier 3, most people dont even have tier 2, especially armor. I gave my second plate set and tier two weapon to another level 200 person, because I found it sad he didnt have it. Also, npcs are desperately needed.

On the topic of spells, I think the divine aura spell should be removed entirely who made balanced and given to only one class, its the only spell used by anyone because of its power and spamability. I understand this is obviously a test server, so unsure what your plans are for this spell of course, but its current state shouldnt be in the finished state, its just too strong.

Lastly balancing the regular attacks needs to be done, currently the mages regular attack does double or triple the damage of all 3 regular classes hitting for 300 when a level 300 warrior hits for 150. Warriors attack should be slowests but highest, also archers needs a big damage boost aswell, for rogues, just boost the attack speed down to 200-400.

Sorry for all the posts, but they are all different and at separate times.

Last edited:
:D Whats up RosOT, Did not know you were starting a server of your own, You helped me alot in the past, so if your in need of some assistance on your server just give me a call and i will help you out.

I just moved got a job and pepsi starting out fresh ill have the ot back up in about 2 weeks i been working on it everyday after work the main map is way bigger now and has houses more sets and monsters all the event monsters will spawn 2 mins apart from each other. Going to start working on the leveling spell system now i put it off due to moving but it needs to be done before i put it back online.

Sorry for the instant down time.

You need to make more info boards about how to actually get the sets and how to do the quests. Also rogues should melee faster, their spell is only way to kill anything and u have to be diagonal to do good dmg with it.

Kiki bots 24/7 and abuses ppl and harasses them when she isnt. The level restrictions on spawns is stupid IMO, atleast for the under 300 spawns ATLEAST.

Also u should make it so the elder upgrade item to be used to upgrade to more then just tier 2, perhaps up to tier 4 max, make them use 1 each upgrade then 2 of them for tier 4.
Make some spawns that arent only through a portal and increase stats on all boots and make firewalker boots a better version of soft, obviously this means fixing the quests. Add some random quests in spawns too would be fun and rewarding instead of grinding. Obviously need more spells and it would be great to have npc vendors for food etc.

Make explanations about how to get addons and make stamina infinite or have a way to refill it that isnt real cash shop only. Every player hates stamina, so far I love this server except for the tons of botters and the confusing nature of the server. Also there is a pretty bad bug for the server I found, if you loot a weapon bag from a monster, if you use it inside the monsters body you can use it infinitely aslong its inside the body of the creature.

Your server has great potential, I have tons of ideas for it, I am currently a GM on a server, but the servers fate is being decided at the moment by its two owners. I am GM Slade on tntopentibia. If you wish to contact me, msg me here and we can exchange info. I am looking for a new position on a server. I also am a skilled mapper, specializing in detail.

There will be a boss for each set. you upgrade the same way with the elder tarragon upgrade all the upgrade items are called [Tier: #] Upgrade. Use the desired upgrade item to get the next upgrade etc. Quests are not done yet. all 4 event monsters that give you the ability to loot the new weapons now work.

By time i get my net and everything hooked back up there will be tier 1-5 set bosses 1-20 non prestige monsters. try to get some quests done and place alot of daily quests for cash and mystery items. I will also put in a few vocation quests and skill boosted quests, The spells that were on the server before will be nerfed and have max 3 upgrades you can upgrade the level of the spell 3 times for spell points (Like skill points) not ingame items you will have an account balance of spell points. you will get spell points from levelling and quests.

Prestige shop will have a few selected items for people to buy. you gain prestige points from prestiging. Example (Items) Boost, spells, Buffs, amulets, rings and boots.

Im going to put this up for the hell of it there is a couple more monsters the island is walk able now with around 20 houses i got lazy on mapping. Im going to work on the spells and the spell leveling system but come on and play around just for the hell off it everyone gets free premium :eek:

freeplayrosot.no-ip.org
make an account on the website

If there is connection problems or anything just message me.

Last edited:
I can see my char but can't login on server, weird and i tried to check it. xD Got error 10060.

Connection problem should be fixed leave a post if it is not thanks.

Doesn't work, crap. Too bad, because your server look really nice. :D

Im trying to fix it... it should work tho lol its making me mad now.
Port 80 (You can run a website)

Port 7171 (People can see their character list)

Port 7172 (People can join your server)

You can run a server. Everything checks out fine!

16:46 Server has been opened successfully.

Maybe it's because You host it on PC in Canada and im from Europe. xD because i can see one player is logged in.

That one player is me and no that is not the problem :p

Oh i see. xD too bad, can't help you with that bug, because never had any OTS. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.