• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Tibia Kingdoms Tale of Heroes 9.6 |CUSTOM|ADVENTURE|RPG|

Yeah also it makes no sense that item are drop in HOARDS. For example you always get like 3-4 battle mage item all at once. While I cant even get 1 single item for me.

Yeah also it makes no sense that item are drop in HOARDS. For example you always get like 3-4 battle mage item all at once. While I cant even get 1 single item for me.

also the items for tier 1 items only have a 15% chance to drop, and as the tier increase the drop rates drop down from 15% to 0.5%, Items only drop in Hordes as you say, only happens at low levels. because i want lower level players to have a higher chance of getting Higher magical enchanted weapons.

After im done the Balance update, im going to start changing the Drop animation, so for example, Once a Heroic/epic/Legendary items drop, there will be a Holy animation over the body. So even if your killing in hordes, you wont Miss when something really good drops. because a Surprising animation will go over top of the body. I hope this will make it feel less spammy.

i'v went through this before, the reason battle mages weapons Seem to come up more, because there is a Fire/Ice/Energy/Earth element of Each of the Sword/Axe/Club.

For example, If you were looking for specifically, a Fire Sword, it would drop exactly as common as a 2-Handed sword. the battle mage weapons only feels more common because, there are generally More of them.

Last edited:
Also everyone, i want you all to know that im completely open to suggestions.
I dont like when someone logs in, Complains Vaguely about something and then quits playing.
What i need, is for you to Explain Why you dont like something so we can FIX IT. if no one tells me whats wrong, i will never know. Bring your concerns to me personally so the issues can be fixed, so that others will enjoy things aswell.

Yeah I never liked that about this server. I hate it when you kill something and it drops like 5 items.. it's way more fun when you're killing a monster and then after 20 minutes you see it drop an item and you're like AWESOME. It's even more better when you have special items that can drop but when they drop its super noticeable, like a lot of server use a giant blue arrow, some have this surprise effect thing, etc..

Plus it makes no sense to drop more item just because theres different energy.Why don't they grind their shit like all of us do? because then that class have more chance of getting that super awesome weapons. Seems like some stuff are dropping way more then others and it kinda ruins the fun for me. Its as if some class were given no love. That's the same story in every ot anyway. Me playing the underdog class.

VTwye7l.png

Fixed. Your welcome.
Battle Mage weapons are set-up like this.
There are 5 tiers of weapons.
There are 3 different kinds of weapons.
They are split up over 300 levels.
So Battle mages literally need to have drop 12 weapons per tier.. and they only get 5 tiers.
There is literally nothing we can do to stop this from happening.

Does it spam up the screen?

Yes.
Do they have a better chance at getting a good weapon?
Yes.
Do they get a better weapon faster then other classes?
No.
Why is that?
Because they still only have 5 tiers of weapons, and the main damage comes from the elemental damage, and that is double then the base damage, and is not affected by magical drops.
Can this be changed?
Yes. If you can come up with a better way to distribute the weapons evenly, we will implement it.
Can you just drop one kind of element and allow them to change the element at will?
Yes and No. Technically we can but if we implement this feature then enchanting this weapon will not be possible any longer.
Does this give them an advantage over other classes?
Yes and No. They do get a better chance at receiving a good magical drops, however to deal the maximum damage in any situation would require them to get 4 different elements to be effective. So in reality they will need to obtain 4 weapons instead of just 1 like other classes.
Is it annoying to look at that many battle mages weapons dropping?
Yes and No. On one side you see more of them, however you also get more loot to sell. Win/lose.

TL|DR - - Tell us a better way to drop the items, and we will change it.

Last edited:
:D well guys currently working on a huge balancing update, that will give many new spells for every vocation, ranging from level 1-150.

Im also taking Suggestions for spells, log in and give me some ideas!, be apart of the creation, its a great feeling.

How about adding more spells for archers, rather than making existing spells a higher level and making our DPS worse..

How about adding more spells for archers, rather than making existing spells a higher level and making our DPS worse..

im currently working on the spells so that the damage output is fair. Also keep in mind many of the archer spells do not have a mana cost.

im currently working on the spells so that the damage output is fair. Also keep in mind many of the archer spells do not have a mana cost.
Whos care about mana or not? Making us worse by saying our spell don't need mana is pointless. Pretty sure I can afford manapots man.

Whos care about mana or not? Making us worse by saying our spell don't need mana is pointless. Pretty sure I can afford manapots man.

TO increase the damage of each spell, i can change it but to Increase damage = Longer cool down regardless.

Alright i lowered the spell rate gain from One spell every 15 levels to one spells every 10 levels.

;) Alright, it has taken a while but im almost done the full Vocation re-balance and its looking good.

Balancing you can jizz over.

Alright, currently changing my Updating list on the website so everyone can see whats currently being worked on and the next 2 updates after it, at all times.

www.tibiakingdoms.com

:D Alright, finished the vocation balance update and everything is looking great. All the vocations are both fun and have a variety a awesome spells.

The next update will completely change the current plain monsters, making them all unique and strategic.

at this point it's going to be a new server again. you might as well make a new thread again LOL

Back