• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Tibia Kingdoms Tale of Heroes 9.6 |CUSTOM|ADVENTURE|RPG|

Server goes offline every night. for 5-6 hours. :/

yea i know, every time i come back to my computer the server has crashed, i wish i knew the reason. but im pretty sure its from the spells. hopefully it will be fixed after the spell overhaul

And who knows when that is. It would help the game run smoother for us players if in some downtime you fix some of the little stuff that doesn't take up too much time so you can work on the bigger stuff with no interruptions

Welp it crashed when there were only 4 people online basically 5. My mage was in the trainers using pewpew. My archer was hunting in siege. Micronon was following me in siege for some reason. and then I have no idea where Dragonick or Kell were but its safe to say it must of been something from them. Either a Assassin or a Bersereker

Welp it crashed when there were only 4 people online basically 5. My mage was in the trainers using pewpew. My archer was hunting in siege. Micronon was following me in siege for some reason. and then I have no idea where Dragonick or Kell were but its safe to say it must of been something from them. Either a Assassin or a Bersereker
He'll see it when he get's home.
I don't think that will be until around 4pm, (another 4 hours from this post), hang tight. It'll be back up soon enough.

He'll see it when he get's home.
I don't think that will be until around 4pm, (another 4 hours from this post), hang tight. It'll be back up soon enough.

ofc you could always just walk in my room and restart it yourself...

Alright i restarted my computer just now. If i come home from work, and the server has not crashed, then the issue is with my computer. If it does crash, its something ingame that causes it.

Back from work and NO crash, it may have been my computer for being on for 2 months strait. i'll restart my computer daily, and see if the server never crashes

bump +

Btw maybe it didn't crash and made the automatic restart with windows update?
Today it came from me too. Some ugly Windows 8 button appeared and offered to be part of user money milking process

bump +

Btw maybe it didn't crash and made the automatic restart with windows update?
Today it came from me too. Some ugly Windows 8 button appeared and offered to be part of user money milking process

lol, maybe. Widows 8 does kinda blow...

Alright im going to post my updates today right here.

-Star patch, made them thrown by assassins only, and gave each of the stars the correct throwing animation. Each star now also has its own unique side effect. Throwing stars are also duel wield-able.

- Throwing star: hits up to 3 targets at once
- Throwing Knife: 10% chance to hit triple damage.
- Viper star: Causes 3000 Poison DOT over 10 seconds
- Vampiric star: Life steal 20% of damage caused

- Updated the Disfigure debuff. Disfigure does what it used to, in terms of reducing someones max stat, but now it has a 1 time DOT of the value that it Debuffs aswell, So if you disfigure someone for 2750 HP, and they had 10,000 hp. their hp would be 7,250 for 5 seconds. If you land another disfigure, the max hp does not drop further, but instead you will deal the 2750 damage as direct damage ontop of your attack. The DOT cannot be reduced by armor, so it by passes all armor values. (Disfigure now also works on monsters, not only players)

- 2-Handed Axes update: 2 handed axes have the combined 3 side effects of the 3, 1 handed axes, but at a slightly lower amount but they also get more tiers and increased range +1.

- 2-Handed Swords Update: 2 handed Swords have the combined 3 side effects of the 3, 1 handed Swords , but at a slightly lower amount but they also get more tiers and increased range +1.

- 2-Handed Clubs Update: 2 handed Clubs have the combined 3 side effects of the 3, 1 handed Clubs , but at a slightly lower amount but they also get more tiers and increased range +1.

- Dagger patch: Both dagger weapon types have working side effects, Mortified and bleeding, and they now attack 3x faster then normal weapons.

- Wand/Rod/Sphere patch: Made them show correct level requirement to use.

- PAWS/CLAWS UPDATE: Removes claws base high attack speed and turned it into normal, but gave the weapons a stack able 7x attack speed that can stack with 150% attack speed totaling at 17.5 attacks per 2 seconds, it used to be 15.3 End-game. Claws also now have a chance to life drain a high % of damage dealt.

Last edited:
surprised to only see 10 online, seems like a really cool server with good ideas. Is there a reason so few online? Many crashes or downtime? Dont see why it'd have so few unless due to that. +1 to developer looks great

surprised to only see 10 online, seems like a really cool server with good ideas. Is there a reason so few online? Many crashes or downtime? Dont see why it'd have so few unless due to that. +1 to developer looks great

Thank you Sir, saddly the serv has always had a low player base because of how many overhaul updates have been going on. Once they are done it should Pick up.

Overhaul updates as in.. bug patchs/balancing issues?

Currently working on weapons secondary effects and then this list is the overhaul.

6: UPDATE NAME: Spell Overhaul
WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This update will overhaul all the vocations spells again. This time the spells will be based on Strategic secondary effects and Bonuses for Vocation Spell combination attacks to make teams more appealing and for better Hybrid Vocations.

7: UPDATE NAME: Hybrid Vocations

WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This update is for level 300+ players, The Hybrid vocation system allows a player to choose a secondary vocation, allowing them to use their vocations spells and weapons as well as their secondary vocations Spells and Weapons. Players are also allowed to change their secondary vocation at any time with just the cost of in-game gold.

8: UPDATE NAME: Siege

WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This Update is to finish the Siege, The Siege is a Battle ground event that acts as a daily quest as well as a large scale Team dungeon. The Siege makes a large party of players to Siege a castle using Explosives and siege weapons like a battering ram to get into a castle and kill the king. During the run there are hidden daily chests that give great rewards every 24 Hours.

9: UPDATE NAME: Map Upgrades By Section

WHAT THE UPDATE IS: I split the map into 10 sections so that i did not have to work on the whole map at once. This update is an upgrade in looks on the map in the first section, aswell as increase the amount of areas in that map section.

10: UPDATE NAME: Secrets

WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This update is adding secrets into the map, hidden opening walls, hidden hunting area, hidden Rewards, Hidden unlock able spells, Hidden citys.

11: UPDATE NAME: Traps

WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This Update will be adding Unique traps that make hunting in areas more dangerous, forcing the player to watch were they step while fighting enemies. Examples of some of the traps are, Pit falls, Spike traps, wall dart traps, Spinning fire windmill traps.

12: UPDATE NAME: Hell Gate By Section

WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This Update includes Hell gates. Hell gates are portals in the map that are an alternate dimension of the current map, but is more dark and ominous as well as corrupted. Creatures inside the hell gates are level 300+ and look Mutated or demonic as well as Mythical.

13: UPDATE NAME: Monster Overhaul

WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This Update is to Overhaul the current monster system. Currently the monsters run on a Dodge System that you need to dodge the monsters warning areas before the spell goes off, however this can be slightly repetitive over time. This new monster overhaul system will Make all the monsters have their own spells based on what the monster would realistically do and only some of the monsters will use the Dodge system so that its not spammed. The new monster monster system will also be designed to promote more Team hunting because team work is so scarce, Team work should be #1 priority.

14: UPDATE NAME: Boss

WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This Update will add bosses to the map. Instead of making bosses used for farming better gear, which can already be done by killing regular monsters. Killing bosses will give you a storage ID that gives you hidden quests and also unlocks Hidden areas inside of each spawn. Meaning when you go to a hunting area, the monster spawn is rather skimpy not having very much monsters to go around, but you can kill bosses that unlock a second part to a hunting
area that is thicker with monsters and increases exp.

15: UPDATE NAME: World Boss

WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This update will add world bosses. World bosses are bosses that lay Siege to Player citys with a Large monster army. World bosses take an army of players to destroy. If world bosses are not slain withing 2 hours after spawning, the city will be destroyed, the serv will restart and the city will be in ruins for a few days. On the flip side, if world bosses are destroyed The world will flourish and the server will restart and be a 2x exp event for the rest of the day.

16: UPDATE NAME: Quest And Lore

WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This update will add amazing interactive storyline and lore to the server so that players can enjoy lore and quests that will make the server more enjoyable.

17: UPDATE NAME: On Going Updates
WHAT THE UPDATE IS: This update is for updates after the server is completed. This also includes new systems and player suggested systems to the server.

Alright its the weekend so im able to do some more updates, I aim to finish the weapons update for good this time.

Alright, i re-did alot of the current weapons. You are now able to wield 2 of the same weapon and gain both bonuses. Duel wielding weapons now also increases your dps And attack speed.

I have also just finished making the 60 battle mage weapons.

Back