• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Tibia Kingdoms Tale of Heroes 9.6 |CUSTOM|ADVENTURE|RPG|

And Werewolf, we know that you are working hard and will keep working on this server. So do as you can and realease the server when its ready. Just take your time, so it stays stay fun to you too :).

Edit: Ima become an assasin :D

Last edited:
However, if the next week comes and you delay it again.... That's just means you keep trying to add new things as you think about them which means it will never come online because it will never be "ready"

However, if the next week comes and you delay it again.... That's just means you keep trying to add new things as you think about them which means it will never come online because it will never be "ready"

this wont happen, i should only need till Friday to get this all done.

I think just pushing the release till it's lvl 1-200 playable. Also Christmas is next week so it would benefit the people who want to spend Christmas with their families to extend the release until after Christmas or if releasing before Christmas have a cute Christmas release planned where players might get a Santa present or doll for logging on for the Christmas release.

I think just pushing the release till it's lvl 1-200 playable. Also Christmas is next week so it would benefit the people who want to spend Christmas with their families to extend the release until after Christmas or if releasing before Christmas have a cute Christmas release planned where players might get a Santa present or doll for logging on for the Christmas release.
did you see he said next Friday right.... That's the day after Christmas lmao

Delays, this doesnt look good dude.
Peoples who want to play there trust u, u want to loose players trust?
cheers

Delays, this doesnt look good dude.
Peoples who want to play there trust u, u want to loose players trust?
cheers

how do you lose trust for a daley?
i only want you guys to have a good server to play, and if i released it at this point you would have almost no monsters to hunt... that does not sound very fun...

Correct me if im wrong, but didnt u just changed the time to start at timer without telling that first?

Im taking about delay bro, i was pretty sure that it will start this friday ( 2 days ago i entered the timer and i seen its 7 days to start ) and this made me confused
cheers

how do you lose trust for a daley?
i only want you guys to have a good server to play, and if i released it at this point you would have almost no monsters to hunt... that does not sound very fun...

I think he means it like "never promise something u cant hold" like: next friday or this friday server starts :D dont make a timer just start when you think its ready to launch ;p also dont forgett the smithing features to implent :p

The delays are just really starting to get old..

:eek: its hard to appease so many people at once, and you must understand that there is no [Team] working on tibia kingdoms, so it should stand that some delays are a possibility when things pop up.

:eek: its hard to appease so many people at once, and you must understand that there is no [Team] working on tibia kingdoms, so it should stand that some delays are a possibility when things pop up.
If you recall I did state that you should just hold off a week and then release it... So I'm all for you just getting the stuff done. But yes the delays are starting to get old.... Half way through the week u should of knew it wouldn't be online and should of told the forums. You know that

I love this server a lot. Was fun playing before (beta?). Everything was unique, and dying was irritating at first but it was ok after awhile lol (not really dying sucks).

Back