• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can't connect with new update

Arlethay

Reaction score
I download Tibia 10.70 from cipsoft website, installed it i added the path in ipchanger and when I try to enter to the server it stays on screen of:

aaaa.JPG

From this screen not passed

This could be either:
1) The auto updater mechanism in the IP Changer failed on your computer, you have to re-download it to get the latest version which works with 10.70 or,
2) You misspelled shadowcores.twifysoft.net

This could be either:
1) The auto updater mechanism in the IP Changer failed on your computer, you have to re-download it to get the latest version which works with 10.70 or,
2) You misspelled shadowcores.twifysoft.net
It's solved was the first option.

Thank you!

@Mark i have the same problem, but i cant use the ip changer cause my pc wont let me download .Net framework 3.5 so i use the ip changer built in to XenoBot, and it has been working but doesnt after update, any advice?

@Mark i have the same problem, but i cant use the ip changer cause my pc wont let me download .Net framework 3.5 so i use the ip changer built in to XenoBot, and it has been working but doesnt after update, any advice?
Yea, install NET.Framework 3.5

I said, my pc wont let me install it...

i have .net 4.0 but it wont let me install 3.5 cause it isnt there.

why not just make a client that only works on shadowcore, or lunar? makes it so much easier not to deal with ip changer and stuff... -.-

Back