• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cant login with 10.2 after update oh nooo

@Siramix

"They" most known as "brazilians". I really hate xenophobic ppl, like most of u (Polish and Sweddish guys) are. I got money in real life bro, i never used any type of crack or something like that, so take it easy. I just disapproved this update, cause i don't like cipsoft improvements, and i'm not the only one, so please respect my point, that's it.

So if you have money, what's the difference between botting on 9.81 or 10.1? Easy. You just cry, cause you won't be able to bot.

@roojaro

Lol dude, are u freaking serious? do u play Tibia to hunt monsters? dude, that is the most insane thing i ever read in this polish forum. I never said i'm not able to Bot. I got Ibot updated here, i used to play TibiaRL before Shadow, so i got 180 more days of iBot, that is boring, always talking about same shit, "botters" and blablabla. I play Tibia for Warmode dude, (the only f...ing feature that maintans me playing this game) i don't even care about botting, and getting more and more lvl, i just use iBot to make some cashie and some lvl to go to war, its simple. I'm here talking about the same shit since first post, i don't like the graphic improvements from cipsoft, that is ruinning the game. Shits like new movement, and visual changes, it makes me feel like i'm playing Perfect World , or another 3D game. So please stop talking things that i don't care about.

I never expected people would actually complain about smoother animations :D Tibia attracts some really strange folks sometimes hah

Back