• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Carefull!!!! Everybody read!!!

Jafabibe

Reaction score
Well guys i just want you to take care because in this game there are too many kids/people who like to mess up with others throw their internet connection.
I met a guy in here and we chat a bit and he asked about my skype. I didnt suspect him so we did chat on skype and then he lured me out of depo and pinged my connecton so i got disconnected and he could kill me. I just wanna warn others about such a people and let everybody know that this is ilegal and that u can report such an attack to police as i am going to do.

I dont know who that person is. if he is so stupid or just want make problems to himself since because of this he can end up in jail.

HIS CHARACTER NAME IS UNCLE DOLAN.

Well guys i just want you to take care because in this game there are too many kids/people who like to mess up with others throw their internet connection.
I met a guy in here and we chat a bit and he asked about my skype. I didnt suspect him so we did chat on skype and then he lured me out of depo and pinged my connecton so i got disconnected and he could kill me. I just wanna warn others about such a people and let everybody know that this is ilegal and that u can report such an attack to police as i am going to do.

I dont know who that person is. if he is so stupid or just want make problems to himself since because of this he can end up in jail.

HIS CHARACTER NAME IS UNCLE DOLAN.

glhf! Im sure the police will spend lots of money to find him so they can judge him!

Ohwait, they dont, they never will and they will never have unlimited resources. I Guess you dont even know the IP of the attacker T.T

Though its a shame that kids can get ahold of a botnet so easy nowadays :(

Newest info... that guy is from Assassinationsquad so this show how they like to fight... ping people... lost all respect i had to that guild. Take care everybody they are not trustworthy.

Newest info... that guy is from Assassinationsquad so this show how they like to fight... ping people... lost all respect i had to that guild. Take care everybody they are not trustworthy.

WUT?!
he did mwall ous in so he isnt i guess?

WUT?!
he did mwall ous in so he isnt i guess?

Well i spoke with one of your noob chars and he said he acted like he is and i have seen him helping your team few times... even yesterday when we went to kill one of your team he and one another noob char were trying to save him...

Well i spoke with one of your noob chars and he said he acted like he is and i have seen him helping your team few times... even yesterday when we went to kill one of your team he and one another noob char were trying to save him...

no it's velixun aka don thide (estelles old char) and he helps any team that is against us I guess

Back