• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Chasm OT

Anyone interested in applying? All the bugs have been solved that where discovered before and reported during the first closed beta. We are looking to launch another closed beta soon to make sure there are no bugs and that the server is balanced, We are looking to expand our team so please apply!

Still a lot of positions available is anyone interested in joining this great custom project?

Looking for a scripter and a mapper as well as other positions to be filled!

^ +1

Was hyped for ascalon, not so much anymore though seeing the new staff members so this could be nice instead

This will never be online. I've seen this so many times and nothing ever comes to light lol

This will never be online. I've seen this so many times and nothing ever comes to light lol
lol i got this server done. files ready to throw online, chasm is just outdated as fuck. all that made it fun to play is casual and nonespecial anymore.

Back