• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ciao Otland

Peroxides Cat

Sleepy Member
Reaction score
Some stuff has come up that means I probably won't be near a computer for the next few months, and after that I'll be starting my University course so I won't have much time either.

I've been here since like 2008, so it's been a long ride and unfortunately I have zero interest in anything Tibia related anymore, just bores the heck out of me.
Thanks to everyone I've met over the years who have made my time enjoyable.

As usual the special mentions, ones that I've known from the start.

@Peroxide; Known you since well, forever. I think you were my first friend on Otland minus Luffy.
You taught me a crap load and if it wasn't for you I probably would of quit these forums in 2009.

You've always been extremely nice to me, even when I've been in bitchmode which I am pretty much 24/7.
It's pretty scary how I know like everything about you, probably know more about you than I do some of my friends in the real world.

I think in total we've spent a hell of a lot of time together, even the countless hours at Hellspawns just sitting there spamming F1/F2/F3 over and over and over.

@Sharp; Same goes for you, since I met you at the same time as Alex. If I wasn't talking to Pero, I was talking to you.
You guys have been the nicest people I've ever met online, never judgmental, the only downside is your love for Asian women, weow..

@Luffy; I know you don't use these forums anymore, but you're the cutest little kid I've ever met.
You made shadowcores fun for me, even though you're a terrible terrible mapper, hehe.

@Blez; Someone I've known practically forever, you've been one of the best friends I could of asked for.
I don't think I've ever seen you mad or even annoyed, always happy 24/7.

Even from way way way back when we used to play OT's you've always gone out of your way to make sure I'm enjoying myself.
I'm sorry our plans for Amaethiel didn't turn out, all the files are in my dropbox though, you can do what you please with it, finish it!

Others who have made my time here enjoyable;
(Sorry if I missed someone)

- Demon Eldorath
- Cirtaboy
- Aftonbladet
- Archez
- Cykotitan
- Sheinen Highfive
- JDB
- Magnetico
- Sherlok the Goat
- Tenhum
- Samuro
- Greyshade
- _Arthur
- Kanakashy
- LATE
- GhostX
- Evil Puncker
- Prondeliko.

Take care guys!

awww yeah I get a whole paragraph :D

Sad to see you go, I'm sure I'll catch you on skype whenever you're on though :p

Have fun kitteh, the world of yarn is a vast adventure full of catnip and rainbows! Guessed you were gonna quit when you've been quite inactive.. I guess you're gonna stalk peroxide a different way now eh? ;)

P.s stay away from peoples windows! That is their ham not yours!

Never stood in contact, still enjoyed most of your posts :) its sad to see people like you leaving. Good luck at the university.!

Wait havn't i seen this thread before with same thing again. About

Others who have made my time here enjoyable;
(Sorry if I missed someone)

- Demon Eldorath
- Cirtaboy
- Aftonbladet
- Archez
- Cykotitan
- Sheinen Highfive
- JDB
- Magnetico
- Sherlok the Goat
- Tenhum
- Samuro
- Greyshade
- _Arthur
- Kanakashy
- LATE
- GhostX
- Evil Puncker
- Prondeliko.

Take care guys!
Anyway i don't know you so much. Well good luck with university have a great time there ciao.

Back