• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cip soft launches its new flash client, as will become otservers ?

I think soon we will flash-based OTServ ;) Talaturen conscience must have this

Tibia mounts that give 5+ level speed = World of Warcraft mounts that give 100% mount speed
Tibia action bar at the bottom = World of Warcraft action bar
Tibia's "widget" (where it shows health and mana on screen next to your character) = Curse Clients "addons" (World of Warcraft's IceHud)

Just naming a few ;)

Trees in tibia = trees in wow
humans in tibia = humans in wow
pixels in tibia = pixels in wow??

omg whats the deal? Because wow have standard things in a mmo doesnt mean tibia does everything because wow have those things?

Tibia mounts that give 5+ level speed = World of Warcraft mounts that give 100% mount speed
Tibia action bar at the bottom = World of Warcraft action bar
Tibia's "widget" (where it shows health and mana on screen next to your character) = Curse Clients "addons" (World of Warcraft's IceHud)

Just naming a few ;)

Okay well a few more things copied from other games:

[*]vocations
[*]weapons
[*]magic
[*]skills
[*]outfits
[*]monsters
[*]quests
[*]PvP
[*]NPC
[*]armors/shields
[*]walking
[*]staff
[*]website
[*]forum
[*]report system
[*]chat

..Just naming a few ;)

Idiot.

Ilike the flash one , cuz this would prevent "SOME" of the ways that hack accounts.

Think.

-Cipsoft now using things that young people like now. but note. players of other games. not known whether radically affect the players of the classic game Tibia. What you will do or Apocalypse or a new future for the game.

-World of Warcraft did not invent everything. were the players. that based on their needs. invented improvements to the game. there is always a Company-player relationship.

-Ogrey-CM is removed from the tibia. :(:( do not forget.

-is also promoting the client TibiaMe inside Tibia flash.

I hate flash clients even tho it doesn't look that bad. It is only nice for people if they have custom sprites then they don't need to download it.

The fact !

CipSoft wants to eliminate the conventional client so she will try to eliminate OTSERVS course, the amount of players and that there otservs if combined would give 3x more people have that CipSoft on all your servers, so do not know what to do.

sry my english.

The fact !

CipSoft wants to eliminate the conventional client so she will try to eliminate OTSERVS course, the amount of players and that there otservs if combined would give 3x more people have that CipSoft on all your servers, so do not know what to do.

sry my english.

Not even, first of all Shitsoft get most of their ideas from Otservs, Otservs are like BetaServers for them, and they are not trying to get ride of no one, cuz they will relase the downlable version, they just want to get more ppl from other OS, like Mac.

I really see nothing wrong with the Flash Client, i think it not only looks 100x better, but gives alot more options.
I mean yea there taking ideas from other games/programms but that's not necessarily a bad thing, for example the main reason i used "Elfbot" was for the Icons at the side of my screen (Sorry if you're un-sure what icons are) and tibia have basically implemented it into the flash client (I hope they add Dash next XD).
Though it is true that mounts were somewhat useless and weren't really needed, it's something new, gives you extra speed which is always a good thing, there is nothing really bad about the mounts, i think you guys are just trying to make something out of nothing.

Seriously though i can't see why half of you are even complaining anyway am sure half of you stopped playing Global awhile ago as did i, whether it was because you didn't like the major updates such as hotkeys or just got bored of it like myself.

Last edited:
People listen the flash client will only be avaible in the site. You can still download the normal client as you use right now. Stop argue and shut up about this.. Its old and its boring. I've been posting twice about its only gonna be avaible on the site... -.-

if you are not dumb you can download flash client(but running it wont be that easy)
they are thinking about creating standalone flash client
they wont kill classic client this year

what I do NOT like is weak performance of flash itself, it kills gameplay badly, why the hell gs is faster than 105lvl wearing boh?!

ALERT !!! ATENTION !!

Are you ready for the end of the tibia client?? Thursday will launch the client from CipSoft flash ... what do we do now? within two months the former client go away and all the tibia will be based on the flash .. as we play ot?

ALERT !!! ATENTION !!

Are you ready for the end of the tibia client?? Thursday will launch the client from CipSoft flash ... what do we do now? within two months the former client go away and all the tibia will be based on the flash .. as we play ot?

dont talk shit please, CIPsoft already said that will keep the two clients available to us for a time.

pff, flash client needs more resources than wow, they will keep old client as long as possible

Back