• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

close this

Think Again?

33ys7js.jpg

We'll see tomorrow =)

Think Again?

as far as im concerned u guys asked for a 10 vs 10 guys war and infectious had to leave some ppl out of the battle and then somehow it ended being 15 vs 10 , 15 beig from overrated.

maybe im wrong but thats what I heard when I was on

Sorry but if u guys say u were as good as u are then what's the problem? We are just smarter then u and u guys cried that we were 1 more loloo? btw we were 11 u were 10 u see vid soon kk....?

I see the ego big in you is little padawan.

btw , talking about crinyg , u shud have seen how hooyt cryied , we droped him just now , I still dont know how a 170 pally dies to a 220 sorc and 250 ed but well.. thing is he beg us to stop and to talk :D so dont talk about cryin'

xanabis picture hehehe

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry but if u guys say u were as good as u are then what's the problem? We are just smarter then u and u guys cried that we were 1 more loloo? btw we were 11 u were 10 u see vid soon kk....?

thats not what was agreed on 10 was agreed on also we had 7 in dara u had at least 12

- - - Updated - - -

invite me back guild done waring with alfaomega

We won 2 wars yesterday ignore any hate from the people we drop and come join us :]

Oke, close thread please. were not inviting anymore trough forum if you wanna join contact me

Nevanah told me to wait for invite and there is no reply till now. ;d

Back