• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

close this

Navid come command for us !

Roflmao @ you. You are like all "I dont want to invite people from forum, it was a mistake" and now what do I see? You even get one of the best commanders out there, Navid to command for you. You are fucking epic hahahaha (Hope you take this the way I read it and not really that you are epic etcetcetcetcetcetc)

Roflmao @ you. You are like all "I dont want to invite people from forum, it was a mistake" and now what do I see? You even get one of the best commanders out there, Navid to command for you. You are fucking epic hahahaha (Hope you take this the way I read it and not really that you are epic etcetcetcetcetcetc)

why the fuck do u even care? we are still beating every guild atm, with no difficulty at all.
come war us instead of flaming on us..

why the fuck do u even care? we are still beating every guild atm, with no difficulty at all.
come war us instead of flaming on us..

plax bii lajk odin end tray tu hack lovac okis? :]]]]] furom tem furom temfurom tem furom temfurom tem furom tem of DOOOON!!!!! gooby plz dun bi lajk dis..

Edit: Oh, you are proud to own every single guild on a dead server atm? "dead? there is 1000+ players on it" with how many teams? Where did all the teams go? There is no teams left, no point in waring random furom tems

plax bii lajk odin end tray tu hack lovac okis? :]]]]] furom tem furom temfurom tem furom temfurom tem furom tem of DOOOON!!!!! gooby plz dun bi lajk dis..

Edit: Oh, you are proud to own every single guild on a dead server atm? "dead? there is 1000+ players on it" with how many teams? Where did all the teams go? There is no teams left, no point in waring random furom tems

+10000000000

We have 1-3 warmodes daily versus various teams. Just because you left doesnt mean its dead. Actually its alive.. and its fun. So why is there no point in waring? Cus we cant UE every 2 sec here like in Telania? Get your facts straight please, and not just from your own vision..

Wtf is wrong with you?

We have 1-3 warmodes daily versus various teams. Just because you left doesnt mean its dead. Actually its alive.. and its fun. So why is there no point in waring? Cus we cant UE every 2 sec here like in Telania? Get your facts straight please, and not just from your own vision..

No offense but telania has exhaust on ssa,ue,wave,ava etc :p

Rhumor: I call it a dead OT (pvp-wise) because the teams today wouldnt do shit against the previous teams that walked on Shadowcores 2013.

Neokiddo: Jealous of what? I'm just bored irl that is why Im typing in this thread.

Apofex: dolan plz dnt kel gooby potter ;(

And oh yeah I forgot, I tried Telania and after 3 mins I hated it and never logged back in there. When I spend time on Tibia it is on Shadowcores and I havn't quited Shadowcores or left it as someone of you said I have. I just dont spend as much time on it as I did before.

Maybe it was cus there were just a few guilds with massive amounts of players in it? How can we even fight wipe or shock when they posses all shadowcores pvpers? If they both would come back and have 20-30 player warmode like us it would be so different

Back