• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Closed Beta] Ruthless Chaos - Season 2 (RPG)

Glecko

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Start of the closed beta: Friday 5th of December at 14:00h CET

For those of you not familiar with Ruthless Chaos, it is a low-rate RPG server. Its first season ended a couple of months ago, and we are about to release the second season of it.

If you wish to learn more about Ruthless Chaos, check out the advertisement thread or the trailer of Season 1.

Advertisement Thread

ify3.png

Before releasing Season 2, we will be having a Closed Beta to test for potential bugs and balance issues. Anybody is welcome to apply.
It will probably last 1 week, depending on the bugs we find and the amount of active testers. There will be rewards for the testers that report the most bugs, in relation to their relevance, as well as their activity.

8zQAESh.png

Since it is a closed beta, there won't be any registering process (e.g. website, account manager...), instead, we will create the characters for you. If you want to join the Closed Beta of Season 2, apply on this thread using the following template:

• Name, age and country
  • Experience playing Ruthless Chaos (we will priorize players who played on Season 1 in case we have too many applications)
  • Desired in-game name (you can write for multiple characters)
  • Desired in-game vocation (you can write for multiple characters)
  • Email address

If you wish, you can also send this information via private message to us. We will only use your email address to send you your account details for the Closed Beta.

For more information you can visit our forum. We will post all the news regarding the Beta there, specifically on this thread. You can also send your application there.

See you in-game! :D

Follow us!

• Justin, 21, Canada
  • I played it before not sure what my "IGN" was or anything but i some what remember the server :)
  • Alieus
  • Knight - Blocker for sure -

Good to see you back, good luck with season 2!

I enjoyed season 1 :)

• Fabian, 20, USA
  • I played Season 1 but near it's death. I was the only one online but I enjoyed the work put into it.
  • Crypsix
  • I don't know the classes? If it's Tibian classes, the Paladin is fine.
  • [email protected]

Beta is starting in 30 minutes! Those of you who have been selected should have received an email with your login details :)

Back
Top Bottom