• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint closed thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they thought it's now illegal to buy botting accounts?

The thread was closed because you no longer have a Donator status
Threads in the marketplace can only be kept for members with Donator status, when yours ends we close the thread.

I don't know why the posts were deleted though..

The thread was closed because you no longer have a Donator status
Threads in the marketplace can only be kept for members with Donator status, when yours ends we close the thread.

I don't know why the posts were deleted though..

Quote from Talaturen
To answer some questions that were brought up:
No, existing threads by non-premium users will not be deleted. Although we won't help you to keep your very old thread alive by i.e. cleaning it up so you can start selling a OT map when you originally were selling a Tibia character in the thread.
No, your thread won't be deleted when your premium expires.

I don't see where it says that it will be closed, and you're trying to tell me if someone donated once and his donator status ends, that means he isn't trustworthy and he will scam people?

That's just ridiculous.

It is just a quote, no rule which is set.
No mod is going through marketplace 24/7 and checking for threads by non-donators, however if reported or seen mods can close it (not deleted).

I guess that's close to how it works.

Quote from Talaturen

I don't see where it says that it will be closed, and you're trying to tell me if someone donated once and his donator status ends, that means he isn't trustworthy and he will scam people?

That's just ridiculous.
I wasnt the one that did it, I'm just saying its the most likely scenario imo..

http://otland.net/f485/xenobot-lifetime-subscriber-account-171894/
Who closed it?
Why did you close/delete normal replies that doesn't contain any insults?

Cheers,
Fady

Because the Marketplace is for premium users, replies were removed because it was bumped with regular users without premium status using the thread to try to sell/buy their bot license.

Quote from Talaturen

That's just ridiculous.

It says that it won't be deleted, that doesn't mean we won't close it if it is being actively used by a user with expired premium. We have always been closing threads from users who are no longer premium since we restricted it to premium users, it's nothing new. It's not mainly about trustworthy/scammer, it's about restricting it as much as possible (which at this point is only for premium users).

Because the Marketplace is for premium users, replies were removed because it was bumped with regular users without premium status using the thread to try to sell/buy their bot license.

It says that it won't be deleted, that doesn't mean we won't close it if it is being actively used by a user with expired premium. We have always been closing threads from users who are no longer premium since we restricted it to premium users, it's nothing new. It's not mainly about trustworthy/scammer, it's about restricting it as much as possible (which at this point is only for premium users).

why didn't you do that for large avatars too? Large avatars are for premium users only.

And marketplace threads do?
Think of it this way;
If a normal user scams someone and then gets banned, they lose nothing.
If premium user does they'll lose 9$. It's not much but it's better than nothing.

why didn't you do that for large avatars too? Large avatars are for premium users only.

They can only be uploaded by premium users, but you get to keep animated/large avatar, so you can't upload another animated/large avatar after your premium has expired. Just as your thread in the marketplace isn't deleted, just closed. They are also two very different things, so they shouldn't be compared.

Status
Not open for further replies.