• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Closed!

Because people are used to unbalanced high rate servers, where only mages are profitable and good on PvP :)
UEs, Energy Waves, SDs and the sort.

I haven't tested PvP, but that is one thing to check about pallies, you have to see if it's balanced compared to mages.

EDIT:
Speaking of it, there is a cap bug, when you make bolts/arrows/p-bolts, you cap doesn't update.

Why do you think there is not many pallys? That would really help me :)

Because it's a server with 7.4 spell forumlas and 7.7 mana formulas, mages can just exori vis for 20 mana and hit 200+, every time, faster than any other voc.

Around 7.6? they made the mana fluids gain 100+ mana instead of the usual 40-80, and made exori vis 20 mana instead of 60.
This made mages RIDICULOUSLY easy to level.

The combination of the two on your server makes mages both easy to level, quick to level AND untouchable in pvp because their mana heals so much.
It's just UE UE UE run away and mana up, UE UE UE etc.

Reduce how much mana you gain from mana fluids and make exori vis/exori mort etc all 40 - 60 mana instead of 20, then you'd see more knights and pallys online and the levels would even out.

(I know a raft of mages are going to come on here crying because they know this is all true and don't want to lose their massive advantage).

wow im susprised none talks here about that aimbotters running arround on this ot. Looks like everyone likes it and use aimbot aswell.
@ admin. Better start from adding antibot client to delete atleast 50% of that botters running arround if u want your server to be on "top". 99% of that servers is botting and it looks like bot is legal here.

@lootrate. Make higher lootrate from vamps and necros cause its hillarious to be out of cash on such highrate after few deaths at lvl 70+.

this ot is a 8.6 with old graphics kk thx classicbot. Every oldschool ot must have anti bot client now, it should be a rule(and a proxy for america plx)

cmon youre cyko, you can code smth to stop it in minutes

i know im annoying but deathloss is a joke. death loss is really low. Im writing this as losing only 50% on lvl 100. Also highering death loss will avoid massleveling as its happening now which will lead the server to not last longer

-why mages are higher lvl?

at the begining of server there were only high level RPS and EKS on highscores. What happened next? Mages started making MCs and runemaking gfbs and sds. Thats why mages are exping fast because of massive runemaking. (gm balanced all vocations, do not whine) By adding antibot client you can aavoid this a

-as mex pointed everyone used bot and it seems like its allowed. Most of them are noobs thats why they use it, but its really annoying that u cant stairjump edron stairs without 3 botters spamming sd on you with auto attack
(everyone is using sd bot i can tell)

GM Printer. IM ANNOYING BUT HIGHER DEATH LOSS!!!!!!
THANKS

Last edited:
this ot is misunderstanding... at the beginning you can see that hoster is from poland... stupid kid

this ot is misunderstanding... at the beginning you can see that hoster is from poland... stupid kid

Where can you see that? Cause the host is in Poland? He is probably using Don Daniellos hosting. And no, Cyko is not polish.

As Evul said im not from Poland, im hosting the server with Hosteam, which is used by the top server such as Shadowcores, Hexana, OriginalTibia and etc...

About anti-bot client i would love to have one, but Tibia client has not released sources to it, i dont know how the other ots do it and what their secrets are.

Regrads,
GM Printer

They changed rsa key(hexedit) so nobody will be able to log in your ot with normal tibia client only with yours and that will block the most hated bot, classicbot

They changed rsa key(hexedit) so nobody will be able to log in your ot with normal tibia client only with yours and that will block the most hated bot, classicbot

Lording name ingame, so i could talk brifely about it :)

I really love the server, Printer is hard working into it as we can see in the changelogs.

Won't help to change the Rsa key

Won't help to change the Rsa key

Rsa key is only usefull if you want that people only use the custom client but that it works as anti bot no thats not true

kind regards

I've seen quite a few botters, mostly aimbotters. Printer do you ban people if i catch them either sding under roof or if they burst+sd (in stairjump it's easy to recognise.)

If you do i'll start camming to get rid of a few botters.

Ofcouse i accept proof.

- - - Updated - - -

In todays patch:
Code:
Fixed desintegrate rune, now it remove the whole stack!
Fixed some places which didnt open hole with pick!
Reduced mana vial price and reduced the healing of the vial to it normal state!
Changed monster pack to a new one, hope this will be better than the old one!
Fixed the frag system!
Fixed some other issues!
Added Rashid to other city according real tibia! He is in all those city at same time, so there is no date on that!
Fixed rope, if there items over the rope spot, you wont be able to rope up!
Refixed Naginata Quest!
You can now use our new domain: realera.org
Hardcoded Aimbot detection in the server!
Remove level protection!

Last edited:
stopped playing, server turned into a polak fraq fest, server is great, gm is very good guy but its a paradise for warhungry polaks. they can just plvl ms in half a day and go pk everyone. stages are a bit too high for me :) sry have fun

Back
Top Bottom