• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Closed!

People are abusing boat....cant travel. You need to make boat a warzone and not a god damn PZ zone. Even please ship me to or whatever it is doesnt work.

I gues I will trust your reputation and play ;p

In game name?

- - - Updated - - -

@boats, all npcs are bugged from those polish morons, so. Every single NPC says you're next in line.

- - - Updated - - -

@ALL NPCS, EVERYONE RELOG AND THEY WORK.

While playing here i found big issue i mean peoples with low levels blocking boats so we can't travel, too bad they are very stubborn. One person standing there for like 1h.
Printer, You should remove protection level because it will be very bad result on wars.

while playing here i found big issue i mean peoples with low levels blocking boats so we can't travel, too bad they are very stubborn. One person standing there for like 1h.
You should remove protection level because it will be very bad result on wars.

solution to the boat thing, relog, say "carlin, yes" then sail from there to where ever you need to go.

Printer, Annihilator lever doesn't work either lol, you might want to check all levers.

solution to the boat thing, relog, say "carlin, yes" then sail from there to where ever you need to go.

Better to use "bring me to thais" and there wont be any problems on the boats

thais = example

Edit:

Forgot it was 7.4 game-play

Check if a player says any of the keywords more than 5 times (job, time, name, etc), if he does, auto-kick that player

Last edited:
I still think the lootrate should be raised a little more, got friends who are quitting because they can't be bothered. You can make a profit at the moment but it's not fantastic.

Im also fine with it..Not even high ml (was only 40 earlier lol) and still doing fine. I Dont have 1kk spare money but im slowly getting there.

Also remove that "speed hack" when you spamming right mouse button on the map.

Who is this Inkflood guy? He was created yesterday only and hes got mad high level + took top ml? Has to be abusing something, as he's polish. No offense guys

Who is this Inkflood guy? He was created yesterday only and hes got mad high level + took top ml? Has to be abusing something, as he's polish. No offense guys

no you are just fucking retard , btw thanks for 20bp sd

on Today server save!

Code:
Fixed error caused conjure food!
Fixed door which didnt match key 3980!
Fixed Port Hope several stair bugs!
Fixed Haste & Strong Haste time has been increased as rl tibia!
Fixed Burst Arrow, cause phsyical damage now!
Fixed Naginata Quest!
Fixed Cure Poison!
Fixed Annihilator!
Fixed Many Ankrahmun houses, which didnt show any prices!
Fixed Behemoth Lever, to behemoth quest!
Fixed Item under level door, should not remove item but push it out!
Fixed trade message, mixed up buying and selling!
Reduced Scarab spawn with shovel!
Added to all boat npcs, bring me to cityname!
Added missing items which Rashid, didnt buy!
Added Missing Monsters in Tomb!

Regrads,
GM Printer!

I didn't check my client for 5 minuts and when I looked on it again I saw this. It was like a movie of moving objects so fucking weird.

c70dn.jpg

koyj1.jpg

^

Thats wierd :/ Well, i going to check it, if its the client fault or smth else. Never happend to me.

Back