• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Closed!

It is going to be lvls 120+ battles soon. You get cash too fast and you dont even lose exp when you die. Mass high levels at the moment.
Also AOL is 25k. Shouldnt it be 50k?

You get cash to fast? Can you tell me how? Ive alrdy tried deathloss, they lose 1-2 levels and Aol i think it should be 25k

You get cash to fast? Can you tell me how? Ive alrdy tried deathloss, they lose 1-2 levels and Aol i think it should be 25k

Agree totally, with the number of sorcs on the server pking everyone you can't really make people pay 50k for AOL or money for blessings.

Today the server exprienced it first server crash, we are investige why it happens, please stay tuned and wait until i announce.

You can check on our website for more information.

- - - Updated - - -

Also we can discuss the new patch:
Code:
Ultimate Explosion will now take from 800 mana to 1200 mana, because of unbalanced.
Fixed Port Hope teleport.
Added to Rashid buying broadsword and guardian halberd.
Fixed some maps bugs.
New frag system code.
Fixed Banshee Quest, hole which didnt open with a pick.
Fixed Uzon, now give you a ride to darashia.
Amulet of loss now cost the real price as it should do.
Utani Gran Hur timer is now as it should be.

now aol 50k?

first u nerf mf now aol fuck you
give for knights weapon 1000 atack

lol, you shouldn't higher the mana from ue, in 7.4 it was like this.. sorc has always been the op voc. 7.4 = low mana from fluids and ue 800. and plis fix exevo grav vita!! pls

i think gm is playing paladin and died by sorcs
thats why so much hate to sorcs, nerfing all on them

did you ever play 7.4

i think you should make

ue 1800 mana
mana fluid give 30-50 mana (2k for bp)
exevo mort hur 750 mana
sd 880 mana (20k bp in shop)
aol 100k

i think gm is playing paladin and died by sorcs
thats why so much hate to sorcs, nerfing all on them

did you ever play 7.4

Do you think i have time to play in my own server, when i fixing and updating this server 24/7.

About Sorcerers ue, is still discuss able situation, i understand that it should be 800. But if this guy can fix the antibot client, then i will let it be 800.

maybe fix something cuz on all ots wrls is always best exp/loot, and always u have to fight for the spawn there, maybe something else will be good like humm oken frost? gengia hydra? :D

THIS SERVER IS FUCKING UNBALANCED .. Maybe sorcerer have good dmg , but palading hunting by power bolts and shot sd like sorcerer too.
And knight got melee attack like on tibia 11.0

i think you should make

ue 1800 mana
mana fluid give 30-50 mana (2k for bp)
exevo mort hur 750 mana
sd 880 mana (20k bp in shop)
aol 100k

Instead of making yourself look like an idiot maybe propose some serious suggestions?

yes maybe you can add for exp

dragon lords in darashia dragons
on hellgate add Demons
and Senja add spawn Frost Dragons with not very good loot

And maybe add custom POI quest for Soft boots. But quest must be really hard

Back