• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Closed!

i like u red but u always spaming me when u die u were more ppl than us u killing us sometimes when u are 5 ppl we are 3 and then u msg me u are the best but when u die u msg me with same thing always fuck this ot i dont play here blabla lol
just chilll and dont respond to that nobs cause we all know kovall is biggest shit ever with his mate puno

Hello my name is Mateusz my best friend is muszkens
Whats up

Mucha wariacie kiedy jedziemy na szparagi do Holandi , więcej chetnych na priv.

punio no mam termin poczatek lipca szykuj torby kovall ty stara kurwo jebana z twoja matka wyjebalem 4 galony spirytu od marzeny z gory haha

well i dont know who the fuck are you really i bet ive soloed you or killed you already and started crying and whining hahah dude its a fact im owning this im not gonna reply you anymore so msg me in game if you really wanna check something so you also kovall ill go for you

Hälsa mad att han är en smutsig bottare ifrån mig (; - Mad squirrel dirty mudda boater

Mad squirrel botski - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7EIkWedrTg

But yoyoyo i hear you, owning people 7 v 3 has to be daaamn rough sometimes yeeeeop! The way you're typing here it's easy to tell you're either an overgrown baby or you're an actual 12-14 year old? You've got too much self esteem for a nub ;(

Too bad you're teaming with botters though. :peace: PEACE

Last edited:
mucha ty jebana kurwo slyszalem ze uprawiales seks z wanda

ban this jewish piece of shit

Hälsa mad att han är en smutsig bottare ifrån mig (; - Mad squirrel dirty mudda boater

Mad squirrel botski - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7EIkWedrTg

But yoyoyo i hear you, owning people 7 v 3 has to be daaamn rough sometimes yeeeeop! The way you're typing here it's easy to tell you're either an overgrown baby or you're an actual 12-14 year old? You've got too much self esteem for a nub ;(

Bye bye Hokerz

That mad squirrel is a fucking kid and a backstabber. he should be banned and deleted. Also used bot on every ot I saw him

Great new guys! Antibot has arrived! Now it coded into the new client and the server :D

You cant change client, else you wont be able to login, if you try to hack the client you wont be able even to attack ^^

Regrads,
GM Printer

I will announce when the server will be online and when you can download the new client :D

Thank you guys for your support. About Sorcerers, their ue wont be changed, thanks to antibot. No more op combos!

2 sorcs can still just run up and ue 1x each, and you're dead, bot has NOTHING to do with that o.o

Me: Zaowan i catch Mad while boting 3x sd me and hydras lol hes botter. Zaowan: No hes not trust me
ah ok thx

Currently, the best player on the server is: Hokerz (121). Congratulations!

Ban or not ban? Odmawiam Wspolpracy was banned cause of bot

I was actually really surprised when he told me it was him. I knew he used bot back in nazeria but that's almost a year ago. Indeed a shame.

@up i got that from their entire team yesterday "OOOOH are u retard this is easy without bot" "oooo so noob"

It's funny how it goes, it really is.

Dee niro , to kill you we don't need team :| you always died solo :0

Kid died on orshabaal ots , entered on vt and scream like idiot Gz

Today Mad telling me that he can easy solo me cause i told him u were better like year ago dont u? and he said im good as before haha now i know why

Back