• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Closed!

Server is just restarting and goin up in few min :)

- - - Updated - - -

@Key error
It should be 3033

Thanks, ive fixed all the npcs with wrong key, try on the doors and report :D

Iwas getting error before the server went off and my client kept crashing with a error "Cannot move creature to location, creature is not there anymore" or something had no time to copy, sry :( would be unfortunate if this keep happening when i am leveling, any suggestions?

Sam in thais should sell spears, doesn't look like he does?

Ive checked and he is selling spears.

The server is now online.

- - - Updated - - -

Iwas getting error before the server went off and my client kept crashing with a error "Cannot move creature to location, creature is not there anymore" or something had no time to copy, sry :( would be unfortunate if this keep happening when i am leveling, any suggestions?

Solved!

Last edited:
hello,
as the server has not got antibot client, what are gonna be your measures to bann botters? like aimbot how long is it? for macro? for cavebot? Can you tell?
also, are cams proof if we send you?

hello,
as the server has not got antibot client, what are gonna be your measures to bann botters? like aimbot how long is it? for macro? for cavebot? Can you tell?
also, are cams proof if we send you?

Im taking in all cams as proof, but they have to be proof enough.

Mostly i searching for aim botters then.

Im taking in all cams as proof, but they have to be proof enough.

Mostly i searching for aim botters then.

Tell them to post it on youtube, dont accept random files from random players.. lol

@Printer check pms on OTland

- - - Updated - - -

Also printer, you need to make UHS less cap LOL. Blank runes are 1.20 cap, UH's are 2.10, so if you make UHs you actually LOSE cap xD

gm printer no wands in shop. If you want mages use Burst arrow must add Burst arrow on shop LOl or only knights on hight level

Back