• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Closed!

Well, im glad that my players enjoy the game :D

play with your new account then.

One question, wtf is pvp protection until level 30? We can't attack noob chars that are trapping us? That's the stupidest thing I've even seen on an otserver.\

Remove it.

One question, wtf is pvp protection until level 30? We can't attack noob chars that are trapping us? That's the stupidest thing I've even seen on an otserver.\

Remove it.

If i remove it, then it will be massive player killing.

Broke? Need cash? Do some quests!

348okt1.png

Remove lvl 30 protection. I meet 1 lvl 20 making runes afk and i cant kill becuz hes protected. Bad decision lol

Remove lvl 30 protection. I meet 1 lvl 20 making runes afk and i cant kill becuz hes protected. Bad decision lol

Well, i thougt about it and i think my final decision is to remove it.

Well, i shall start a vote about it tomorrow in website and let the players decide. Since this server is made by the people for the people :)

i wish you best luck brother
i hope it's never fail or go down
i believe it will be the best ever .>.<.
Best of Luck

Regards
Evil Skillz

Is there any other client I can use to connect? I dont really trust those costum clients. I play rl tibia ect.

Is there any other client I can use to connect? I dont really trust those costum clients. I play rl tibia ect.

I understand you bro, but belive me i would never do such thing to my beloved players.

Back