• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Closed!

Your runes shouldnt hit everyone on stack btw, there would be no such thing as "UH trap" back then if that happened. You listen to idiots.

SD doesnt hit everyone in the stack, GFB/explo, yes. SD NEVER did that.

SD doesnt hit everyone in the stack, GFB/explo, yes. SD NEVER did that.

You have no idea what you're on about. Did you know that you used to be able to hit yourself with attack runes too back in 7.1? God knows what anime version of tibia you started playing at, but I stopped once they added the aimbot to the client.

I do remember how you used to use runes on yourself and they would damage you, yes. But there's definitely no way if you SD a stack of people it used to hit all of them, im sorry.

@Lording, go get laid, virgin.

i do remember how you used to use runes on yourself and they would damage you, yes. But there's definitely no way if you sd a stack of people it used to hit all of them, im sorry.

[insert facepalm image here]

if someone stands on the rope point..with firebomb,are you supposed to be able to go up when using a rope? Or was that 7.1 that you couldnt?

if someone stands on the rope point..with firebomb,are you supposed to be able to go up when using a rope? Or was that 7.1 that you couldnt?

Ill try to check it out :)

Thanks for reporting :D

Also found a bug on DL...they drop to many stuff sometime. And the bag is the last thing to show off s you get crap like 3 stack of gold/ham/bolt/gem/book/energy ring and then the bag doesnt show up since theres only 8 slot. Happened quite often actually.

I got gameworld currently closed on all characters except the account manager

Have you downloded the right client? Since there is no account manager.

- - - Updated - - -

Also found a bug on DL...they drop to many stuff sometime. And the bag is the last thing to show off s you get crap like 3 stack of gold/ham/bolt/gem/book/energy ring and then the bag doesnt show up since theres only 8 slot. Happened quite often actually.

Ill fix it :)

- - - Updated - - -

Todays patch fix:
Code:
*Player has always full light!
*Dragon Lord has out of space, that has been fixed!
*Bow range was 6 now its 8!
*Runes weight has been fixed according to oldschool!
*Some other bug fixs!

See you ingame :)

Another bug is that you can sell crossbow for 500gp = 10k per bp(in dara) :D. easy money on drags. Should fix that supposed to be 160gp per.

I do remember how you used to use runes on yourself and they would damage you, yes. But there's definitely no way if you SD a stack of people it used to hit all of them, im sorry.

@Lording, go get laid, virgin.

How can someone argue so confidently yet be so wrong? It's not even worth the effort of digging through really old Tibicams to show you you're wrong, this is shit that shouldn't have to be proven. It's like the healing / attack rune times being set as 2 seconds, that's such a fundamentally wrong thing - I know a lot has changed in Tibia now but jesus.

Last edited:
Not sure, he does it a lot though.

Never once got proven wrong on anything i've argued with, seeing how this is the first time it's actually NOT an opinion, you can't say I do it often. Moron.

About the SD stack, i'm confident it didn't hit everyone on the stack, although im not 100% sure. But i'm stickin to my story, you don't like it? Don't argue back. :)

Never once got proven wrong on anything i've argued with, seeing how this is the first time it's actually NOT an opinion, you can't say I do it often. Moron.

About the SD stack, i'm confident it didn't hit everyone on the stack, although im not 100% sure. But i'm stickin to my story, you don't like it? Don't argue back. :)
tl;dr

Back