• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

codon sico and co

Berylia

Reaction score
you guys are so stupid or what u say 5 min and ob your guild vs requiem say normal hour not 5 min before battle lol

Yea lol U just come to us with 10 ppl + And u acting like someone When we are only 4 online ! Gzzz. We got our battle Sunday dnt miss it ;p

U wana know what ? Ok let's every1 see how pro u are
U come to us in Thais dp u were 10 ppl (dnt tell me is bullshit coz we count u all) Than u killed ponczker's coz of he;s stupid mistake but ok nevermind. Than u grow up a bit coz u killed one of us. After that like hmm after 2 min U starting to spam We got OpenBatle with Requiem. U said u gave us 5 min to come ank
First We were 4 online with 1 knight and 1 pally. Second u were 3 time's more than us online. Guys I've made a post allready about a OB a normal one with no ue. Sing up there and we will see or at least let it be like fair team's not fuckin 10 vs 4

dont Take the game too serious :p

they are just 14 year old Mexicans.. Who cant Afford even a proper..bot

Even their cracked magebot works perfectly for them :)

Just stop crying and get together to own them..

U wana know what ? Ok let's every1 see how pro u are
U come to us in Thais dp u were 10 ppl (dnt tell me is bullshit coz we count u all) Than u killed ponczker's coz of he;s stupid mistake but ok nevermind. Than u grow up a bit coz u killed one of us. After that like hmm after 2 min U starting to spam We got OpenBatle with Requiem. U said u gave us 5 min to come ank
First We were 4 online with 1 knight and 1 pally. Second u were 3 time's more than us online. Guys I've made a post allready about a OB a normal one with no ue. Sing up there and we will see or at least let it be like fair team's not fuckin 10 vs 4

lmao, some random noob started to yell ' OB ANK BLA BLA BLA', we wanted Ob on thais, and i msged arwyna, emzy and they said NO, cuz sankers is not home and stuff like that, ye we were 10, so what you guys were 7 or so, not a huge diference.

lets see if tomorrow we can make the ob

About the ob you want you re crazy, i wont be online with my whole team at 6am just to make ob.

We were not fuckin 7. If we were 7 I will tell them to go and fight and we'll have our ob. See you today ;]

Ok Mrs Codon
We had our battle today And what happend?
Ofc u get owned than some of u went pz some just loged out Is that what u call ur super extra pvp ?
U just wanted to stay on stack we move to the west side to get some action but u were still there :( U acting pro on forum. You were more ppl than we had 7 ppl from my side u were like 10 + is not that big different so we wanted to have some fun but u guy's didn't let us to have it :( After we killed u u went pz and that's over.

So stop acting cool on forum do it in game.

See you on the next one :)

lol NOT TO FAST ZELIZARD !

i fragged 4 of them and 2 from you so i win 6 - 0 !?

see you on the next one :) Xd

EDIT : ur ue script we're sick i lost like 8k mana in one but i killed like 5 ppl when u did it so nvm :D:D:D::D <333

LoL
WTF?

All the time when someone is dieing than they alway's saying omg i had freeze omg i had lag.
Get fact's and say the true. Dnt say all the time u dieing is coz of lag's or freeze's. We HAD THOSE FUCKIN FREEZE IS WELL
Is not only You but we didnt die.
We won it
For me is all clear now.

WE WON U LOST !!

Ok Mrs Codon
We had our battle today And what happend?
Ofc u get owned than some of u went pz some just loged out Is that what u call ur super extra pvp ?
U just wanted to stay on stack we move to the west side to get some action but u were still there :( U acting pro on forum. You were more ppl than we had 7 ppl from my side u were like 10 + is not that big different so we wanted to have some fun but u guy's didn't let us to have it :( After we killed u u went pz and that's over.

So stop acting cool on forum do it in game.

See you on the next one :)

Im Very cool menzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz hIHihIHiHIhI,

haha ,

We were 7 max 8 ppl, ill see if some cam just to prove that, and you guys were like 15-18?, including 2 knights that we didnt had combo to bring em down, how ever we killed arwyna and poncskers,
we were killing you it was easy till we got freeze at the moment we made ue combo, that way 2 of our died, then we started to loose the battle just for that :)

Im Very cool menzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz hIHihIHiHIhI,

haha ,

We were 7 max 8 ppl, ill see if some cam just to prove that, and you guys were like 15-18?, including 2 knights that we didnt had combo to bring em down, how ever we killed arwyna and poncskers,
we were killing you it was easy till we got freeze at the moment we made ue combo, that way 2 of our died, then we started to loose the battle just for that :)

are u kididng ? we re 7 ppl u was 15 lol

stats for ob

died from requiem
ponczkers
Jul 24 2009, 19:22:05 Killed at Level 611 by Master Asgard
czesc
Jul 24 2009, 19:45:31 Killed at Level 504 by Top Fragger
paczek
Jul 24 2009, 19:20:15 Killed at Level 460 by Master Asgard
scren 2x
Jul 24 2009, 19:43:58 Killed at Level 659 by The Aftermath
Jul 24 2009, 19:19:23 Killed at Level 661 by Twenkyee
undertkaer 2x
Jul 24 2009, 19:38:58 Killed at Level 381 by Twenkyee
Jul 24 2009, 19:18:26 Killed at Level 384 by Pekoth

from codon sico team
codon sico
Jul 24 2009, 19:36:05 Killed at Level 667 by Scren
the aftermath 2x
Jul 24 2009, 19:51:54 Killed at Level 634 by Arwyna Cold
Jul 24 2009, 19:34:19 Killed at Level 638 by Scren
pekoth
Jul 24 2009, 19:51:52 Killed at Level 406 by Scren
twenkyee 2x
Jul 24 2009, 19:36:04 Killed at Level 699 by Ponczkers
Jul 24 2009, 19:15:22 Killed at Level 703 by Paczek
Tharks Knightmare 2x
Jul 24 2009, 19:34:11 Killed at Level 456 by Ponczkers
Jul 24 2009, 19:15:24 Killed at Level 459 by Undertaker
top fragger
Jul 24 2009, 19:48:37 Killed at Level 492 by Alysha
zimon 2x
Jul 24 2009, 19:54:04 Killed at Level 457 by Scren
Jul 24 2009, 19:34:13 Killed at Level 460 by Paczek

so sorry condon but u lose x(
7:11 for reqiuem

Poor Codon~~ can't win with my team when I'm not there.... I wonder what will happen when I'm back in 1 week time? I suppose depot will be guarded well again?

You all call me lvl cheater... Which cheat I use? Hmm maybe it is Speed leveler hack? Now show me one guy who made lvl 600+ not counting qknight in other way? Even all lvls 500 are made like I made my lvl.... So to you all flamers in this forum just two short words.... FUCK YOU!!!

Back