• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Community

arturinoo

Reaction score
Hellow ladies and gentleman, I'm a very old player from twifysoft servers, but not a very famous one, no one knows my characters, so i don't care about what people say about me.
I was reading the forums and after reading some threads i get the conclusion that the shadowcores community is fucked.
People pinging people just to get some kills? pinging on ventrilo?, this shit didn't exist in the best days of tibia, it was pure pvp and this is just because of personal problems that instead of solving this problems in tibia, you start messing up with ip-addresses?
Again i'm not a famous player so im not involved in any of this conflicts, i have a neutral position, i know that the people that makes this is so mentally screwed that it wont change anything, it's just my pov

Have a nice day

Back