• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling TFS simple tutorial for beginners

I was able to find
Just use the newer client and skip the elfbot client. :p
I don't understand... newer client of what, yatc, tibia? and if so, it wont support the 8.60 version...
Also i'm not using nothing else than yatc or tibia with ipchanger.

Tibia, 8.60 is only made for 0.3.6 0.3.7 and 0.4 TFS 1.1 is for 10.41+ i think. and TFS 1.0 is to 10.xx client. @Evil Puncker Is this true information?

Tibia, 8.60 is only made for 0.3.6 0.3.7 and 0.4 TFS 1.1 is for 10.41+ i think. and TFS 1.0 is to 10.xx client. @Evil Puncker Is this true information?
from where I found 8.60 is supported by those versions. Just don't know if are the only ones.
I've been searching through the git log and didn't found any commit about version 0.4(0.3.6 or 0.3.7 too) or version 8.60.
Is there any way I could get those build versions from the original tfs git repository without brute force? going thouth commits one by one on the time 0.4 was released(that would be a guess too) and searching through the definitions??

You could easily make 1.x work with even 9.x versions, when it was first released it was 10.0? if not lower.
But changing it into a 8.x version or lower would take alot of time for the simple reason, how they coded it.

from where I found 8.60 is supported by those versions. Just don't know if are the only ones.
I've been searching through the git log and didn't found any commit about version 0.4(0.3.6 or 0.3.7 too) or version 8.60.
Is there any way I could get those build versions from the original tfs git repository without brute force? going thouth commits one by one on the time 0.4 was released(that would be a guess too) and searching through the definitions??

0,2, 0,3, 0,4 are diffrent versions.
1.0 was based on 0.2.

Unless you want to spend atleast a couple of days of fully coding and checking the code you won't be able to do it.
The hardest part is the protocolgame due to it's lenght.

You could easily make 1.x work with even 9.x versions, when it was first released it was 10.0? if not lower.
But changing it into a 8.x version or lower would take alot of time for the simple reason, how they coded it.

0,2, 0,3, 0,4 are diffrent versions.
1.0 was based on 0.2.

Unless you want to spend atleast a couple of days of fully coding and checking the code you won't be able to do it.
The hardest part is the protocolgame due to it's lenght.

from where I understand, if this version is based on 0.2, so thay don't have records of 0.3 or 0.4 versions on the tfs official repository?

from where I understand, if this version is based on 0.2, so thay don't have records of 0.3 or 0.4 versions on the tfs official repository?

You can find 0.3 and 0.4 revs in the download section.

Error 1 error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'pugixml.hpp': No such file or directory c:\forgottenserver-master\src\otpch.h 44 1 theforgottenserver

Back