• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Concerning 8.1 mana / healing potions

Want the new potions or not?

• yus plz

Votes: 28 63.6%
  • nowai

Votes: 16 36.4%

• Total voters

Azhbarak

Reaction score
I've heard rumors that you're discussing whether (Spelling?) to implement these or not, due to the fact that the healing pots fuck up the UH rune system.

My suggestion would be, fuck the healing potions and just implement the different kinds of mana fluids. Geif greater mana fluids.

The UH's don't get worse because of the life potions, the UH's are better in the 8.1 update than they have ever been.

I think health potions will be a great help to new comers to this server, since (atleast I think) it is cheaper than UH.

(There is a story to why they nerfed exura and threw in the health potions, but I'm not the person to tell that one.)

In 8.1 Sorcerers and druids are using uhs and knights and palladins are using heal potions but the healing potions can only be used by knights and paladins if I'm not wrong.

Ohh the results are kinda even ;_; I'd like the new mana pots although magic levels will probally skyrocket then ;_;

The UH's don't get worse because of the life potions, the UH's are better in the 8.1 update than they have ever been.

I think health potions will be a great help to new comers to this server, since (atleast I think) it is cheaper than UH.

(There is a story to why they nerfed exura and threw in the health potions, but I'm not the person to tell that one.)

250 gps each great healing potion

Look, the point is that people have been worried about UH runes being replaced by healing potions, then fine, dont add the new potions and keep the UHs the way they are. All I want is better mana potions for sorcerers / druids.

Well, reading your post, I thought you were concerned about worse healing. With the new mana potions I can't agree more. If they keep Uh bp they are and implent potions bp well I'm okay with it...

I have a level 110ek in real tibia and the new system sucks. UH doesn't work good enough for knights now, and the Potions cost like 5k+ for a bp. I voted No.

Its easier to die as a knight now I think, if you check some world boards...
Another problem is that you don't need level to heal more (right?)

I think they should make the mana potions available, but not the healing ones. People are used to the UHs not healing so very much, and they're fine with it. To make the healing potions available will just **** up that. But the mana pots aren't as bad in my eyes, maybe make mana pots available to purchase after doing some quest? Maybe at level 60 or something? So that lowbies can't just sit and train maglevel all the time. And so that the mana potions will be used to something good.

Okay, so, bump. They could remove the healing fluids for all I want and keep the UHs the way they are. Just give us better mana fluids.

I have told everyone!
Until we have the Client done, we WILL be exactly like tibia, I will see if it works or not.
When I see it is not working, we'll change back or to something else. :)

Back