• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cooldown on UE for WARMODE

Would you like to see cooldown of UE spells be increased to 1 minute for WARMODE

• YES

Votes: 95 79.2%
  • NO

Votes: 25 20.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

udarac

Into Them
Reaction score
Read before you start raging. I want to make this thread because I think this will improve the pvp system on this server. This mostly concerns players who are in guilds who are here to just fight. ****I have noticed that Brazilians don't like to always use warmode when they fight so this shouldn't concern them they can still ue spam without warmode****.

This suggestion is to put a 1minute(or something) cooldown on UE spells. I think 1 minute is enough to keep people from spamming ues in battles which is currently destroying all the fun and there is no point to go OB.

Again I am sure there will be 1 retard who has no guild and doesn't participate in guild wars that will come here and comment like he knows what he is saying so I will repeat it again. THIS WOULD BE ONLY AFFECTED IN GUILDWAR SYSTEM NOT FOR YOUR REGULAR HUNTING OR WHERE EVER YOU LIKE TO SPAM UE. Also if you say no and participate in guildwars tell us your reason.

@Gm I am not sure if this is even possible but if so let us know.

Last edited:
If its possible too put that cd only on wm then of course!
That was so fucking retarded when few guys from Shock started to randomly spam with aoe spells in the middle of ob.
Its not CS guys! ( i saw Ya killing Ur own member with ue) Friendly fire cant be turned off

just make it as real tibia 40sec for everyone for rpgers for war people everything http://otland.net/f500/cooldown-195640/

because there will come people without warmode and they spam ue twice every 20 seconds? LOL???? so i think it is better to just make cooldown for everyone doesnt matter if warmode or not

just my opinon

just make it as real tibia 40sec for everyone for rpgers for war people everything http://otland.net/f500/cooldown-195640/

because there will come people without warmode and they spam ue twice every 20 seconds? LOL???? so i think it is better to just make cooldown for everyone doesnt matter if warmode or not

just my opinon

once you start fucking with people's ue for hunting they wont agree. We can both control our people to join guild if they want to fight that's not hard. It's hard to control people from ueing in battle because you cant see always who is doing it

very nice thread dino bino! i knew u were smart, was just waiting u to show!!
really proud dinobino byee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom